Straps 2020

Thread: Help with new jp pickup toggle switch

User Info Menu

Help with new jp pickup toggle switch

I just received a new replacement toggle switch for my jp13. The toggle switch and pcb plate are separated. I need a confirmation if are assembled right before I solder together.. Please look attached image.. For reference I watched the image from musicman site-spare parts..

Help with new jp pickup toggle switch-toogle-jpg

User Info Menu

Looking at the threaded portion of the toggle it will have a notch on one side. You want to make sure this notch faces inwards/towards the middle of the PCB so the toggle properly indexes inside the control cavity (the metal plate inside has a tab to align the switch and prevent it from rotating).

I can't see the notch in your photo, but if it is oriented as I mention above, then yes - you will be installing it correctly.
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

Thank you very much Pete... If I understand right should be soldered like on this image below.

Help with new jp pickup toggle switch-toggle-2-jpg

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tofisi View Post
    Thank you very much Pete... If I understand right should be soldered like on this image below.

Help with new jp pickup toggle switch-toggle-2-jpg
    You are welcome, and yes, you are correct!
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band