VPJR Tuner Launch

Thread: How to become a "contributing member"

User Info Menu

How to become a "contributing member"

I've got a couple of guitar to sell and I can't find any info on how to become a contributing member. I think I have reached the required post limit.
    Please let me know how to contribute. Thanks.
    1997 Axis Super Sport with Piezo
    2017 cutlass
    2019 Hunter Hayes Cutlass

User Info Menu

Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Thanks but I did read the forum rules which is why I'm asking the question. It would appear that I am already a contributing member. I have two pages of posts dating back to Dec of 2017. So, is the"reply to thread"link the appropriate place to create a for sale posting? I'm looking for a "post new thread" link.
    1997 Axis Super Sport with Piezo
    2017 cutlass
    2019 Hunter Hayes Cutlass

User Info Menu

Hey oooogie, in the for sale thread just do “reply to thread” and you’re golden
    Host of The Pop Society Presents... "Nashville Skies" - Live on Radio Free Matlock - Every 4th Thursday of the Month at 8pm UK Time, or Catch up on Mixcloud

https://www.mixcloud.com/radiofreema...tober-22-2020/

https://radiofreematlock.co.uk

Follow us on Twitter @NashvilleSkies

User Info Menu

Oooooooogie, you are a member, you have contributed to forum life and discussion and nobody thinks you're a asshat. Well done. Keep up the good work.
    Forum Moderator, Guitar Teacher and Guitar Tech, Folder of Underpants, Stubber of Toes.
    Irish/American in Paris

Silhouette Special (2005 Buttercream Limited Edition)
    Cutlass HSS (2018 Roasted Special, Ivory White)

Click here for my Music Man photo albums

Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Music Man Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DrKev View Post
    ...and nobody thinks you're a asshat.
    Arguably the most important!
    EBMM 1998 Axis Sport MM90
    EBMM 2001 Axis Super Sport HH
    EBMM 1997 Axis Sport SSH

"The road to hell is paved with adverbs." Stephen King