Flat Ribbon

Thread: 2021 colors or not ?

User Info Menu

2021 colors or not ?

Hello my friends,
    In october 2021, I'll be 40, and my wife may buy me a majesty

I've always wondered which color I would and could get, since they are not widely available in france, could it be new or used.

So my question is : with all shows cancelled etc, will there be a majesty 2021 color line to choose from ?
    JP12 Cherry Sugar (Piezo, Inlays, Headstock) Born 05/14/12
    JP7 Pearl Redburst (Piezo, inlays, headstock) Born 02/13/04
    Sold : JP6 Blue dawn & JP6 Mystic dream
    Axe FX 2 XL+ & MFC101 MK3 & Roland EV5
    Boss WL-50, Morpheus droptune, G-Lab Wowee Wah, 2x Yamaha HS7, Sennheiser HD25 SP2 & Jamhub Bedroom
    https://www.facebook.com/Laxthestampede/

User Info Menu

I reckon they will still do some new colours. The Majesty mine is so popular that it would make sense
    Host of The Pop Society Presents... "Nashville Skies" - Live on Radio Free Matlock - Every 4th Thursday of the Month at 8pm UK Time, or Catch up on Mixcloud

https://www.mixcloud.com/radiofreema...tober-22-2020/

https://radiofreematlock.co.uk

Follow us on Twitter @NashvilleSkies

User Info Menu

I'm sure they'll do some BFR's and such as well. New colors usually don't drop till NAMM, and I was wondering is that's going to be a virtual event like the one that they just had.

Sounds like a really nice Bday present that's for sure.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

No matter when you buy a guitar, there is gonna be some color later on you may want more. Just gotta deal with it unfortunately.
    2007 Stingray 5 HS Cherry Burst / Maple FB / 3 Band EQ / Ceramic Pickups
    2012 Stingray 5 H Pearl Blue / Rosewood FB / 3 Band EQ/ AlNiCo Pickup
    2012 Steve Morse Morse Blueburst / Rosewood FB
    2012 Luke III SSH Vintage Sunburst / Rosewood Neck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tbonesullivan View Post
    No matter when you buy a guitar, there is gonna be some color later on you may want more. Just gotta deal with it unfortunately.
    Hahahahaha, we all say that, but it never happens. And there are those can never control themselves, Hahahaha.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GWDavis28 View Post
    Hahahahaha, we all say that, but it never happens. And there are those can never control themselves, Hahahaha.

Glenn |B)
    I resemble that remark!

Er, resent.

J
    --
    1997 Axis Red hardtail
    2002 Axis Blue Dawn
    2007 Axis SuperSport LE Blue Dawn
    2017 BFR Steve Morse HH Tahitian Blue #69 of 69
    2018 BFR Axis SuperSport Trans Light Purple #10 of 27
    2020 Luke III H-H Fuchsia Sparkle