Strap Blocks

Thread: Body Countour/Arm Rest on Cutlass Jason Richardson model

User Info Menu

Cool Body Countour/Arm Rest on Cutlass Jason Richardson model

Good afternoon all,

I'm think about picking up the Jason Richardson 6 string model that released today and am not sure if I want to pull the trigger as I don't have access to play that 6 or the 7 string version. Does anyone have any input regarding the the countour of the body and how your strumming arm rests while playing. It's it like a modern curve or is there any slant to it like a Strat or the older JP models.

Also trying to decide if I want the Buckeye Burl or the Rorschach Red. I really dig the buckeye but that Red looks really good.

Any help or input would be much appreciated

User Info Menu

Here's how the forearm area is contoured

6-string

7-string

Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

Wow those are pretty nice looking Pete!!

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GWDavis28 View Post
    Wow those are pretty nice looking Pete!!

Glenn |B)
    I'd hope so, they are the official EB promo photos! hahaha
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

I decided to buy the 6 string. It should be here on Friday. I really want to start playing 7 string but really wanted this guitar once I saw the Rorschach Red. I'll probably get the original one in 7 string eventually.