Flat Ribbon Patch Cables
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's show dibart77 some love and encouragement for 2020 NYNGDs

User Info Menu

Let's show dibart77 some love and encouragement for 2020 NYNGDs

2020 is a year we all probably will remember forever - everyone's life is different in some way. For most to the worse. People have lost loved ones and will keep doing so for the unseeable future.

I think this year we need Jeff's annual NYNGD posts more than ever, atleast I know I do. And even though we appreciate his posts, last couple of years we have been a bit spoiled and not really showed enough appreciation. So, with that said, I know the dude puts in a lot of effort in taking pictures and writing a story for every single guitar posted. It's already mid November, let's set his ass on fire.
    Let's give him some motivation here... Show him you want it!

To put my money where my mouth is, I vouch to host the first live EBMM Knucklehead Get-together in Europe in 2021. The best comment related to Jeff's posts will be awarded with genuine Swedish Snaps that will make you blind if not cautious. Obviously we will fly in Jeff (and his best guitars) to join us.

User Info Menu

"the first live EBMM Knucklehead Get-together in Europe"

Great idea, you have sir !

And you are right : every year Jeff makes such nice posts with beautiful pictures ! So, thank you Jeff.

Swedish Snaps ? Let's talk about serious things : Cognac, Calvados, Chartreuse, Armagnac, Bénédictine, ...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fbecir View Post
    "the first live EBMM Knucklehead Get-together in Europe"

Great idea, you have sir !

And you are right : every year Jeff makes such nice posts with beautiful pictures ! So, thank you Jeff.

Swedish Snaps ? Let's talk about serious things : Cognac, Calvados, Chartreuse, Armagnac, Bénédictine, ...
    A french man being pretentious? No way!

Haha, just kidding - You got it maestro. I'll even throw in a case of pretty nice Sancerre. Never argue with the french when it comes to wine and food.

User Info Menu

I too look forward to Jeff's NYNGD, very generous of his time to put the show together every year.
    Stevie

EBMM Axis Gold Flame
    EBMM Axis Tribute Purple Quilt
    Warmoth Strat Purple Quilt
    Warmoth Strat Tobacco Burst Quilt

User Info Menu

Seriously- Jeff's displays at the end of the year are a major highlight. I'd argue that they need to be a sticky thread.

I'm sure it's a ton of work for him, but man I enjoy looking at them. (And I'm savvy enough now to keep a towel handy to wipe my drool off the table.)

User Info Menu

Yess!! I'm already getting a little nervous awaiting THAT time of the year.

Jeff, your pics are always eagerly awaited, and even more this year! Feel the challenge already?
    2001 Axis Sport HH hardtail maple fretboard burnt apple
    2001 Axis SuperSport HH hardtail maple fretboard translucent gold
    1997 Axis Sport HSS hardtail maple fretboard translucent red (Pro Track in neck and Injector Neck in middle)
    2002 AL MM90 hardtail maple fretboard honeyburst converted to AL 2H (black Dimarzio Customs)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beej View Post
    Seriously- Jeff's displays at the end of the year are a major highlight. I'd argue that they need to be a sticky thread.

I'm sure it's a ton of work for him, but man I enjoy looking at them. (And I'm savvy enough now to keep a towel handy to wipe my drool off the table.)
    Right. I wouldn't want to ask him to do it personally, I can wait for whenever he can do it.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [2001 NAMM piece, 1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

You bet - I do as well really look forward to them each year !!

EBMM L3 HH (Olive Gold)
    EBMM L3 HSS Roasted (Bodhi Blue)
    EBMM Silo Special (Blue Dawn)
    EBMM Albert Lee SSS (Sky Blue)
    EBMM Cutlass (Vintage Turquoise)
    EBMM L3 BFR (Blueberry Burst)
    EBMM Cutlass HSS (Firemist Silver)

www.TheseGuysLive.com
    Facebook

User Info Menu

Bring it Jeff! We can't wait! Always appreciate the time and effort. It NEVER disappoints .
    EBMM BFR Morse Dark Lord Tahitian Blue w/SD Pearly Gates pups S/N G79179 DOB 2/7/17
    SBMM AX30-D Natural Quilt
    SBMM SUB AX4 Trans Red Quilt DiMarzio AXIS pups SD pots GOTOH GE1996T Trem
    EBMM - a guitar like no other.
    Even we mancave noodlers can appreciate the perfection that is an EBMM guitar.
    "one likes to believe in the freedom of music..."

User Info Menu

Yep always enjoy what Jeff is going to show us one of the forum highlights, this and Spud's Christmas thread were/are always great

User Info Menu

Hah!

Funny you should ask! I have the photo booth assembled and photographed the first four guitars on Sunday! Trying this year to keep it on track so the NYNGD can finish with a grand finale on New Year's Eve. You beat me to the punch though, Keno, so I don't yet have the full gallery with the blank silhouettes for this year's haul yet. Despite COVID, this was another year of...

I will admit, at a time when some folks are out of work and the pandemic seems to be gearing up for a big uptick, I was feeling a little unsure about showing off this year's guitars... But then I realized that for many of us (you guys AND me), this is a fun way to take our minds off the craziness of our world and just geek out over fun guitars. So... standby and we'll get kicking in mid-December!

User Info Menu

Jeff nice man, looking forward to it.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [2001 NAMM piece, 1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Your NYNGD are easily my favorite threads on the forum. Followed by new BFR announcements.

User Info Menu

Always a highlight. Look forward to another year of great guitars.
    Starry Night LIII HH
    DuBaldo Blue LIII HH
    Bali Burst LIII HH
    some other LIIIs
    25th Anniversary

User Info Menu

I’ve ordered a case of popcorn in anticipation!

Hope everyone is safe and healthy! It’s getting really awful out there. Be careful please!