Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Colors for 2021

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PeteDuBaldo View Post
    There is plenty more to be announced!
    I figured so. People on Facebook were whining. I was like come on guys....its the 20th Anniversary of JP. There will be plenty of goodies coming.
    2004 Desert Gold JP6
    2011 Mystic Dream JP7
    2015 Tribal Purple Agile Septor Elite 827
    2019 Kiesel 5 String Multiscale Zeus FADE
    2016 Kiesel 7 String Sparkle Purple Aeries

2016 Kiesel 6 String Sparkle Red Aeries
    2020 Kiesel HD6 Aqua Sparkle
    2017 Breedlove Exotic Concert Koa

User Info Menu

Ah yeah, 20th anniversary of the JP! So stoked to see what's coming. Unbelievable this design is 20 years old. Still looks so fresh - guess that's testament to a great design when it's timeless. Can't wait to finally get my JP6 soon! F*** Covid!

User Info Menu

Hoping for a new AL colour .... maybe the one Albert lee is holding in the promotion shot ...? Just saying

User Info Menu

I like that snowy night color! If it is on a stingray or cutlass, I may have to make a purchase this year.
    JP6 Pearl White born 1/11/11
    Majesty Monarchy Imperial Blue born 1/23/18
    Cutlass SSS Starry night born 2/6/17
    Some other guitars

User Info Menu

Pete your my hero, Hahahahahahahaha, thanx man!!!!

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [2001 NAMM piece, 1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TripHazard View Post
    Strange - when you look at the site for the Cutlass and Stingray, the two new colours are on , but all the others say discontinued... does that mean they are only doing them in 2 colours now?
    I called today, and that's exactly what they told me - those two colors are the only ones for those models. I was also told the new St. Vincent colors will be announced later this year, but that it takes some time working with Annie. Looks like they're really backing off of the color range, if only temporarily - COVID being a real disruption.

User Info Menu

Man that sucks, especially as they are pretty boring colours - although there is something timeless about tobacco.... no, it definitely looks pretty dull that one
    That can’t be good for sales though can it?
    I thought these models were two of the biggest sellers
    Did they say it was COVID that was behind the limiting of colours?
    Last edited by TripHazard; 01-18-2021 at 04:26 PM.
    Host of The Pop Society Presents... "Nashville Skies" - Live on Radio Free Matlock - Every 4th Thursday of the Month at 7pm UK Time, or Catch up on Mixcloud

https://www.mixcloud.com/radiofreema...nuary-28-2021/

https://radiofreematlock.co.uk

Follow us on Twitter @nashvilleskies

User Info Menu

Please remember that COVID protocols and actual cases vary across the US, California is a super hot spot and has strict work protocols.

EBMM has to be working on a skeleton crew which causes production issues and no doubt a rescaling of what they are doing.

Just be happy they are able to do anything, plus like Pete said more too come. Luckily for me I went on a spree over the last few weeks so 2021 wont matter

User Info Menu

Talking

Hi all

First visit for a while, but keen to see what 2021 brings us on the EBMM front.

*Taps fingers on desk*

Edit: The Smoked Chrome on the bass on page 1 of this thread is fantastic!
    Last edited by Bungo; 01-19-2021 at 03:30 AM.
    COME ON YOU IRONS....

User Info Menu

I look forward to seeing the fruits of the spree @Sweat
    Host of The Pop Society Presents... "Nashville Skies" - Live on Radio Free Matlock - Every 4th Thursday of the Month at 7pm UK Time, or Catch up on Mixcloud

https://www.mixcloud.com/radiofreema...nuary-28-2021/

https://radiofreematlock.co.uk

Follow us on Twitter @nashvilleskies

User Info Menu

I'm bumping this so everyone sees it and we don't forget.
    Forum Moderator, Guitar Teacher and Guitar Tech, Folder of Underpants, Stubber of Toes.
    Irish/American in Paris

Silhouette Special (2005 Buttercream Limited Edition)
    Cutlass HSS (2018 Roasted Special, Ivory White)

Click here for my Music Man photo albums

Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Music Man Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DrKev View Post
    I'm bumping this so everyone sees it and we don't forget.
    I'm skeptical, but here's hoping.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TripHazard View Post
    Did they say it was COVID that was behind the limiting of colours?
    Yeah, that was the only reason cited. The extremity of California has a hot spot makes that completely plausible to me. I'm still a bit surprised that the website is left as ambiguous as it is, but there may be a method to the apparent madness. I guess we'll see.

User Info Menu

Most companies are struggling to make ends meet. EBMM no exception during the pandemic.

I will order another L3 if you release a 21 version. During 2020 I bought a few Suhrs, obviously a couple MM:s and as of this week I have a Lsl Custom on order. It's all love - love guitars, love my fav brands which MM is on the top. 2020 even F got a custom order on an "S" guitar which is unusual for me.

Let's make 2021 EBMM great!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Anacharsis View Post
    Yeah, that was the only reason cited. The extremity of California has a hot spot makes that completely plausible to me. I'm still a bit surprised that the website is left as ambiguous as it is, but there may be a method to the apparent madness. I guess we'll see.
    Where did they make a statement about it?
    ---------------
    Axis SS Semi-Hollow in Diablo Blue
    Hunter Hayes Cutlass in Lake Tahoe Blue
    Cutlass RS in Charging Green
    Luke 3 HH in Starry Night
    Valentine in Trans Maroon
    Reflex Game Changer HSH with Piezo