Dustin Kensrue
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Colors for 2021

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Anacharsis View Post
    I'm skeptical, but here's hoping.
    Pete DuBaldo is an EBMM premier dealer. If Pete says there is more coming, that usually means he knows there is more coming.
    Forum Moderator, Guitar Teacher and Guitar Tech, Folder of Underpants, Stubber of Toes.
    Irish/American in Paris

Silhouette Special (2005 Buttercream Limited Edition)
    Cutlass HSS (2018 Roasted Special, Ivory White)

Click here for my Music Man photo albums

Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Music Man Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    Most companies are struggling to make ends meet. EBMM no exception during the pandemic.

I will order another L3 if you release a ´21 version. During 2020 I bought a few Suhrs, obviously a couple MM:s and as of this week I have a Lsl Custom on order. It's all love - love guitars, love my fav brands which MM is on the top. 2020 even F got a custom order on an "S" guitar which is unusual for me.

Let's make 2021 EBMM great!
    The revised L3 didn't come out until late August; all 4 L3 colors and both L3 maple-top colors are not marked "color discontinued". If there will be any color changes for the L3 I suspect that won't happen until August/September again.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by John C View Post
    The revised L3 didn't come out until late August; all 4 L3 colors and both L3 maple-top colors are not marked "color discontinued". If there will be any color changes for the L3 I suspect that won't happen until August/September again.
    You’re right about the L3. And I love the current offering. Have yet to try the new pickups but heard great things about them.

User Info Menu

Wondering if the new Axis color announcement is going to come next Tuesday... for no particular reason...
    Trans Gold Axis- Flame (DOB 12.13.1996)
    Trans Green Axis Sport (DOB 12.02.1997)
    Trans Green Axis- Quilt (DOB 03.14.2000)
    Black HH Albert Lee (DOB 12.01.2009)
    Honey Roasted Axis - Quilt (DOB 09.20.2012)
    White HSS Silo Spec (DOB 02.03.2014)

User Info Menu

Hey, I'm new to the forum. I have a Valentine that I really love and I've started to really have an interest in buying some more Music Man guitars.

I was just curious if the announcement at NAMM is it and we'll get future announcements during the year, or if there is more to come during NAMM.

My interest is really piqued.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Anacharsis View Post
    I'm skeptical, but here's hoping.
    I guarantee there is more (colors and models) but I can't speak as to when they will be announced. Hopefully soon, even as a teaser!
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

Just give me a purple Cutlass with gold hardware already!
    https://danielcarlton.bandcamp.com/

Axis Hardtail TransPurple #89749 (3/28/97)
    Reflex Classic White #G71108 (7/14/14)
    Cutlass
    StarryNight #G79870 (12/14/16)

User Info Menu

Man, I hate those "vintage" type colors on the Cutlass, or any other guitar for that matter. It just comes across as trying to copy Fender, whether that is the case or not. They just aren't unique looking in any way. That gator burst of the Sabre on the other hand....amazing, and far from the typical Fender look. More of that please.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BrickGlass View Post
    Man, I hate those "vintage" type colors on the Cutlass, or any other guitar for that matter. It just comes across as trying to copy Fender, whether that is the case or not. They just aren't unique looking in any way. That gator burst of the Sabre on the other hand....amazing, and far from the typical Fender look. More of that please.
    me too
    wouldn't it be easier to just offer the same colors for all models? I'd be fine with the new colors they got for the Stingray Basses on a JP or Silhouette
    Music Man JP7 PDN 2012 Honey Roasted #F20403
    Music Man JP6 PDN 2013 Emerald Green Sparkle #G68213
    Music Man JP6 PDN 2014 Neptune Blue Roasted #G71474
    Music Man JP6 PDN 2016 Starry Night #G77086
    Music Man Bongo 5HH PDN 2015 Vintage Tobacco Burst #F44860

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dave1812 View Post
    me too
    wouldn't it be easier to just offer the same colors for all models? I'd be fine with the new colors they got for the Stingray Basses on a JP or Silhouette
    Yeah, thats what I don't get. Say you are painting the Stingray bass in 8 colors, wouldn't it be best for slimming down stuff to just spray say the cutlass and stingray bodies the same colours as the bass? I'm sure there is an answer that explains it and makes sense but it leaves you wondering.
    Host of The Pop Society Presents... "Nashville Skies" - Live on Radio Free Matlock - Every 4th Thursday of the Month at 7pm UK Time, or Catch up on Mixcloud

https://www.mixcloud.com/radiofreema...nuary-28-2021/

https://radiofreematlock.co.uk

Follow us on Twitter @nashvilleskies

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jones4tone View Post
    Where did they make a statement about it?
    Nowhere. I called them.

Although the website has been edited since then - today it says for almost all models, almost all colors that the color is discontinued but more colors are coming soon, and to call them for more information. Which I already did, so I won't call them again.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PeteDuBaldo View Post
    I guarantee there is more (colors and models) but I can't speak as to when they will be announced. Hopefully soon, even as a teaser!
    I'm sure you have better info than I do. I'm going off of one call to Ernie Ball Music Man earlier this week. I was told we won't know the St. Vincent colors until "later this year," but maybe he was being nonspecific for the surprise. I have nothing against JP or those models, but they aren't for me. I'd considered a StingRay guitar, so I'll see what they offer it in.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PeteDuBaldo View Post
    Been thinking about buying my first JP so I'm crossing my fingers here!

User Info Menu

Why don't they reveal the JPs already? I'm burning my soul here =D

JPXI Cardinal Red G57082
    JP12 Cherry Sugar G59225
    JP12 7 Cardinal Red F29322
    MAJESTY Glacial Frost M08083
    MAJESTY Ferrari Rosso M07113
    ARTISAN MAJESTY 7 Rosso M04775
    NOMAC MAJESTY Timeworn Matte Silver M06246
    MAJESTY Charred Silver Sparkle M08237
    MAJESTY Dargie 3 M08360
    MAJESTY Gremlin Green M0????

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stratty316 View Post
    Wondering if the new Axis color announcement is going to come next Tuesday... for no particular reason...
    From your finger tips to EBMM’s ears! There’s lots of hope in the air today... so I’m gonna have high expectations!