Thread: NGD Cutlass Vintage Tabacco SSS (short story)

User Info Menu

NGD Cutlass Vintage Tabacco SSS (short story)

I have been playing a lot and improving a great deal
    even started recording some stuff
    anyway someone here posted the new 2021 guitars and I saw this one and instantly fell in love
    it was like mm made a guitar that looked like my first fender guitar i had so many years ago
    due to some unfortunate circumstances I had to sell it and it left a void in me ever since
    then I saw this guitar and not caring for fenders anymore I new this guitar was made for me
    so I made sure all my bills were paid and other things where takin care of and had been saving for something fun for a while now so I went to GC and placed the order it said some time in April so I will impatiently wait
    I haven't been doing so well mentally (another story time) so now I have something to look forward to I am hoping this brightens up my days
    I will keep this post updated with any tracking info and delivery date and then pictures of my new guitar
    I hope you all are doing well and keeping safe and keep on rockin NGD Cutlass Vintage Tabacco SSS (short story)-download-jpgNGD Cutlass Vintage Tabacco SSS (short story)-download-1-jpg
    Three chords and two minutes is all I need.

User Info Menu

That's great mate. Its a great feeling when you make that order and you know there is a treat coming down the line. Look forward to seeing your NGD pictures come April. I love the Cutlass myself
    Host of The Pop Society Presents... "Nashville Skies" - Live on Radio Free Matlock - Every 4th Thursday of the Month at 7pm UK Time, or Catch up on Mixcloud

https://www.mixcloud.com/radiofreema...nuary-28-2021/

https://radiofreematlock.co.uk

Follow us on Twitter @nashvilleskies

User Info Menu

Congratulations, beautiful!!

JPXI Cardinal Red G57082
    JP12 Cherry Sugar G59225
    JP12 7 Cardinal Red F29322
    MAJESTY Glacial Frost M08083
    MAJESTY Ferrari Rosso M07113
    ARTISAN MAJESTY 7 Rosso M04775
    NOMAC MAJESTY Timeworn Matte Silver M06246
    MAJESTY Charred Silver Sparkle M08237
    MAJESTY Dargie 3 M08360
    MAJESTY Gremlin Green M0????

User Info Menu

I can't wait to see "real" photos. Congratulations!
    Forum Moderator, Guitar Teacher and Guitar Tech, Folder of Underpants, Stubber of Toes.
    Irish/American in Paris

Silhouette Special (2005 Buttercream Limited Edition)
    Cutlass HSS (2018 Roasted Special, Ivory White)

Click here for my Music Man photo albums

Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Music Man Customer Service

User Info Menu

Hot guitar! Congrats!
    https://danielcarlton.bandcamp.com/

Axis Hardtail TransPurple #89749 (3/28/97)
    Reflex Classic White #G71108 (7/14/14)
    Cutlass
    StarryNight #G79870 (12/14/16)

User Info Menu

You have MUCH to look forward to, as I am sure that this will take your playing to the next level and beyond just by sheer inspiartion of greatness of this guitar !!!!

Ahhh..... the fit, the feel ,the function and pure bliss of tonal joy you get from an EBMM guitar, truly unique !!!