Thread: What website are people using to post pics on the forum?

User Info Menu

What website are people using to post pics on the forum?

Been a long time since I've posted pics on the forum. I think I used shutterfly in the past. What are you all using these days?

Starting to get my act together regarding selling some guitars...
    JP6 Pearl Redburst; 20th Anniversary Silhouette; Silhouette Special Las Vegas Gold; 2007 LE Bongo 4H; BFR JP6 Trans Ruby; AL MM90 Pacific Blue Burst; 2006 LE AL; 25th Anniversary Guitar Quilt, Maple Fretboard, Hardtail; 25th Anniversary Guitar Quilt, Rosewood Fretboard, Tremolo; DD2 BFR JP6; DD2 BFR GR; AL HH Black; Luke with Piezo, Black Sugar Roasted Maple (Sold); Steve Morse Y2D Darklord; Steve Morse Y2D, 2012 PDN; Armada, Black/Gold; Silhouette Special, Vintage Burst; JP13, 7-String

User Info Menu

Hey Rob, I've been using IMGBB, simple and things can be set to private.

ImgBB — Upload Image — Free Image Hosting

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [2001 NAMM piece, 1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Thanks, Glenn. Appreciate it.
    JP6 Pearl Redburst; 20th Anniversary Silhouette; Silhouette Special Las Vegas Gold; 2007 LE Bongo 4H; BFR JP6 Trans Ruby; AL MM90 Pacific Blue Burst; 2006 LE AL; 25th Anniversary Guitar Quilt, Maple Fretboard, Hardtail; 25th Anniversary Guitar Quilt, Rosewood Fretboard, Tremolo; DD2 BFR JP6; DD2 BFR GR; AL HH Black; Luke with Piezo, Black Sugar Roasted Maple (Sold); Steve Morse Y2D Darklord; Steve Morse Y2D, 2012 PDN; Armada, Black/Gold; Silhouette Special, Vintage Burst; JP13, 7-String

User Info Menu

been using imgur.com for a couple of years now, after trying a number of the other popular options...
    Balls are Best!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by roburado View Post
    Thanks, Glenn. Appreciate it.
    Rob buddy for you no problem, good luck.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [2001 NAMM piece, 1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xjbebop View Post
    been using imgur.com for a couple of years now, after trying a number of the other popular options...
    This works great and is free. Used Photobucket until they got full of themselves.

User Info Menu

Oh, yeah. Photobucket. I forgot all about them.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GWDavis28 View Post
    Rob buddy for you no problem, good luck.

Glenn |B)
    Thanks, again.

User Info Menu

Oh, yeah. Photobucket. I forgot all about them.
    They are horrible, I'm with Keith, I removed all my stuff from that site and migrated it over to IMGBB.

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

They are horrible, I'm with Keith, I removed all my stuff from that site and migrated it over to IMGBB.

Glenn |B)
    I just sat down at the computer to do a few things including signing up with imgbb. Of course, I got sucked into the forum--like old times.

User Info Menu

I just sat down at the computer to do a few things including signing up with imgbb. Of course, I got sucked into the forum--like old times.
    Hahahahahaha, welcome back Rob.

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

Hahahahahaha, welcome back Rob.

Glenn |B)
    Thanks, buddy!

User Info Menu

and posting "Me Too" like some brain dead AOLer.
    Weird Al All about the Pentiums
    93 Silhouette 96 Silhouette Recovered!2007.8.3 99 Silhouette Bass Guitar 00 Steve Morse 02 Sterling 02 Petrucci 02 Silhouette 04 Bongo 04 S.U.B. 05 Steve Morse Y2D 06 Silhouette 06 Petrucci 06 20th Anniversary Silhouette 06 20th Anniversary Silhouette 07 7 String 10 Honey Burst Silhouette 11Black Sugar Silhouette 12 Ash Floyd Silhouette19 Bongo 6 Fretless BFR Double neck