Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rare Axis Versions

User Info Menu

Man, I hope they do. That or a Super Sport HSS would be something. Maybe one day.

User Info Menu

I'd be in on that, but with black hardware.
    Last edited by Slick64; 03-01-2021 at 11:10 AM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beej View Post
    Man, I hope they do. That or a Super Sport HSS would be something. Maybe one day.
    Let's hope Dargin is reading and keeps those ideas in mind for the future!!!!

Glenn |B)
    Last edited by GWDavis28; 03-01-2021 at 11:19 AM.
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [2001 NAMM piece, 1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dibart77 View Post
    Yep, my stupid Guitar Gallery has reached the end of its life. I thought you'd still be able to view the Flash if you checked some box to "Allow" Flash to run on my site. No such luck. So I need to rebuild it. Sigh. I have zero time for that... And I can't even run the old site so I can reference it when I build the new. Ugh.

OK. The Axis. A fabulous guitar. I have 79 of them in one config or another, not counting EVHs that are, of course, where the model came from.

Hah... I just went to post them all and the Ernie Ball Forums said, "You have included a total of 78 images in your message. The maximum number that you may include is 40. Please correct the problem and then continue again." So I guess I have to do two posts...

One-Off Roasted Maple Quilt

Limited Run Spalted Maple Top
    [/INDENT]
    Jeff, I remember like it was yesterday, attending the guitar show at the Philly Expo and you let me carefully handle these two beauties. That same day you also met Mrs.Strangenote too! Great times.. I see your Axis collection continues to be as awesome as you are bro! Keep rockin'

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Strangenote View Post
    Jeff, I remember like it was yesterday, attending the guitar show at the Philly Expo and you let me carefully handle these two beauties. That same day you also met Mrs.Strangenote too! Great times.. I see your Axis collection continues to be as awesome as you are bro! Keep rockin'
    Ah, guitar shows. Seems like ancient history. I miss hanging with my buds and enjoying cool guitars.

User Info Menu

Hopefully we’ll have some guitar shows this year in Dallas. I miss the big one in October.

User Info Menu

Love the Axis models (and EBMM in general). In my stable I've got a 2000 Green Quilt Axis (which I think only 100 or so were made, but could be wrong), a 1999 Sport MM90, a 2007 SS, and a 2016 Cutlass.

(I have no idea why my pic is upside down)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rare Axis Versions-ebmm-jpg  

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CES View Post
    Love the Axis models (and EBMM in general). In my stable I've got a 2000 Green Quilt Axis (which I think only 100 or so were made, but could be wrong), a 1999 Sport MM90, a 2007 SS, and a 2016 Cutlass.

(I have no idea why my pic is upside down)
    Nice SS. Very cool.