Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NGD: Sabre HH Cobra Burst

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tbonesullivan View Post
    Dang that looks nice!!! How does it sound? Are the pickups more modern voiced or more vintage?
    They sound more modern to me but I admittedly don't have the best ear these days. I will say the five pickup positions give very distinct tones. I love it. Big time -- now I want a Deep Blue Burst with the ebony board ha.
    Rockin' in the free world . . .

User Info Menu

That is a very pretty guitar; congrats!

How is the neck shape? It seems from dealers who measure and post the specs that these are a bit thinner than a Silhouette/Silhouette special neck - is that correct? How does it feel to you?

User Info Menu

That's a beautiful guitar!
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by John C View Post
    That is a very pretty guitar; congrats!

How is the neck shape? It seems from dealers who measure and post the specs that these are a bit thinner than a Silhouette/Silhouette special neck - is that correct? How does it feel to you?
    I’ve never played a Silhouette so can’t comment there. This neck is super comfy. I’ve read it’s on the thinner side compared to other EBMMs though.
    Rockin' in the free world . . .

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jisham View Post
    I’ve never played a Silhouette so can’t comment there. This neck is super comfy. I’ve read it’s on the thinner side compared to other EBMMs though.
    Thanks! I haven't turned one up to try out in person yet but they are so nice!

User Info Menu

That’s a beautiful guitar. I wish I could find one to try out.
    Gio

Steve Morse Y2D with Floyd Rose
    Blueburst Steve Morse standard
    Purple Sterling Axis