Thread: "A moment in time" - L3 video content

User Info Menu

"A moment in time" - L3 video content

Hey guys! Im happy to present You a song i did. I used Fractal Audio FM3 (JP2c amp sim) and my beloved companion - the mighty L3. Hope you will like it. Cheers!

Nick K - A moment in time (playthrough) - YouTube

User Info Menu

Nick, SUPER JOB MAN REALLY LOVED IT!! Excellent playing!!

Do you play the like without using the trem? I notice that the trem arm isn't on in your videos.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [2001 NAMM piece, 1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Thank You Glenn! To be perfectly honest i NEVER use the trem. �� When i bought the guitar i removed the arm and never put it back. That may sound silly i know, but i just dont have the need for trem arm. And MM doesnt make hardtail L3. ��

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NikolaK View Post
    Thank You Glenn! To be perfectly honest i NEVER use the trem. �� When i bought the guitar i removed the arm and never put it back. That may sound silly i know, but i just dont have the need for trem arm. And MM doesnt make hardtail L3. ��
    I had thought it might be something like that and it totally makes sense to me.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [2001 NAMM piece, 1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Great song ! Very nice playing

A lot of very nice amps on this video, but you use a Fractal

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GWDavis28 View Post
    I had thought it might be something like that and it totally makes sense to me.

Glenn |B)
    I played a Floyd rose equiped guitars for a long time and when i got my first MM (2004 JP6) i kinda stopped using whammy and that habit stayed.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fbecir View Post
    Great song ! Very nice playing

A lot of very nice amps on this video, but you use a Fractal
    Tnx man! Yeah, it seems that way, but i did everything at home, so blasting ENGL Savage 120 with 4x12 wasnt really an option... I had Fractal at the time i recorded the tune and JP2c sim was a perfect match for what i wanted to accomplish tone wise... Tnx again for the comment.