EB Tone Squad

Thread: NGD Valentine Trem BFR 2019

User Info Menu

NGD Valentine Trem BFR 2019

New EBMM convert here. Been lurking and digesting the great info here for months after discovering the Valentine. Finally found the one for me. 2019 Valentine Trem BFR in Target Burst (clownburst). The neck is more of a birdseye instead of that tight tiger flame...which makes it seem a little unique now that roasted/flamed necks are seemingly everywhere. Coming from primarily a Telecaster background with regards to electrics I'm blown away by the price/quality ratio of this instrument. Insert the standard "best neck I've ever felt" statement Here because it definitely is.

Thanks to the forum for all the info that aided my decision! I'll now disappear down the new guitar rabbit hole.

Pics: It did happen!

NGD Valentine Trem BFR 2019-image5-jpgNGD Valentine Trem BFR 2019-img_1656-jpg
    NGD Valentine Trem BFR 2019-image0-jpgNGD Valentine Trem BFR 2019-image2-jpg
    NGD Valentine Trem BFR 2019-image3-jpg

User Info Menu

Congrats! That neck looks similar (minus the skunk stripe) to the neck on my '18 BFR Axis. Sort of a quilty-birds eye neck. Beautiful.
    2018 EBMM Axis BFR in Steel Blue
    2021 EBMM Sabre BFR in Coral Blue Burst
    2020 SbMM Axis in White
    2021 SbMM Axis in Neptune Blue
    ...and some other, lesser, non-MM guitars.

User Info Menu

Wow. That’s gorgeous. I’d love to try a valentine one day.
    2008 LE Silhouette Special SSS
    20th Silhoutte w/Piezo

User Info Menu

Thanks guys. This thing is silky smooth. I am in/near Branson, MO USA if you wanna give her a go c’mon over...might have to wait till I play the new off though

User Info Menu

What a beauty!!
    Forum Moderator, Guitar Teacher and Guitar Tech, Folder of Underpants, Stubber of Toes.
    Irish/American in Paris

Silhouette Special (2005 Buttercream Limited Edition)
    Cutlass HSS (2018 Roasted Special, Ivory White)

Click here for my Music Man photo albums

Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Music Man Customer Service

Remember, there's a "k" in knucklehead.

User Info Menu

Congrats!!! Love the inlay along the back of the neck.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [2001 NAMM piece, 1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Congratulations!!

JPXI Cardinal Red G57082
    JP12 Cherry Sugar G59225
    JP12 7 Cardinal Red F29322
    MAJESTY Glacial Frost M08083
    MAJESTY Ferrari Rosso M07113
    ARTISAN MAJESTY 7 Rosso M04775
    NOMAC MAJESTY Timeworn Matte Silver M06246
    MAJESTY Charred Silver Sparkle M08237
    MAJESTY Dargie 3 M08360
    MAJESTY Gremlin Green M0????