EB Tone Squad
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 20th Anniversary JP6 photos - full circle?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vadauco View Post
    I love hearing these stories.
    Same here, and I'm very glad I was able to share this one!
    Our exclusive color Diablo Blue is coming back in Summer 2021!
    DuBaldo Music's "Diablo Blue" !

^--- My Store --->
    DuBaldo Music on Facebook also on Twitter and on Instagram

Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    YELLOW 9 -- HeadSpace -- Romeo's Bleeding - Bon◆Jovi Tribute <--- My bands

User Info Menu

I think a totally legit question is why don't they offer the XX pack on the JP15 body as well.

I'm pretty sure it'd sell like crazy.

JPXI Cardinal Red G57082
    JP12 Cherry Sugar G59225
    JP12 7 Cardinal Red F29322
    MAJESTY Glacial Frost M08083
    MAJESTY Ferrari Rosso M07113
    ARTISAN MAJESTY 7 Rosso M04775
    NOMAC MAJESTY Timeworn Matte Silver M06246
    MAJESTY Charred Silver Sparkle M08237
    MAJESTY Dargie 3 M08360
    MAJESTY Gremlin Green M0????

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboogie View Post
    I think a totally legit question is why don't they offer the XX pack on the JP15 body as well.

I'm pretty sure it'd sell like crazy.
    They canít. I canít afford anymore!
    Axis SS, Black Cherry Burst
    JP7, Desert Gold
    JPX, Barolo
    JP15, Teal Flame
    JP16, Black Lava
    JPXX, HoneyButter Burst
    Majesty, Dargie Delight III

User Info Menu

I'm still really bummed they didn't go with a Crazy Flamed Maple maybe even Roasted Maple Wax&Oil Neck on the JPXX.`

So the JP 6&7 Standard are permanently discontinued effective immediately? I Really wanted to get another JP6 with the Black Hardware and would've finally had the cash to get one this summer.

Will the JPXX only be available if you order it now? Or is it gonna be like the other Anniversary Models JPX-JP16 that became standard Production Models?
    Music Man JP7 PDN 2012 Honey Roasted #F20403
    Music Man JP6 PDN 2013 Emerald Green Sparkle #G68213
    Music Man JP6 PDN 2014 Neptune Blue Roasted #G71474
    Music Man JP6 PDN 2016 Starry Night #G77086
    Music Man Bongo 5HH PDN 2015 Vintage Tobacco Burst #F44860

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dave1812 View Post
    I'm still really bummed they didn't go with a Crazy Flamed Maple maybe even Roasted Maple Wax&Oil Neck on the JPXX.`

So the JP 6&7 Standard are permanently discontinued effective immediately? I Really wanted to get another JP6 with the Black Hardware and would've finally had the cash to get one this summer.

Will the JPXX only be available if you order it now? Or is it gonna be like the other Anniversary Models JPX-JP16 that became standard Production Models?
    My _guess_ is that they went with the Honduran Mahogany neck on the JP Anniversary model to more closely mirror the BFR JP (when the BFR JP first came out in 2006/7 it also had a fully finished mahogany neck) and/or they wanted more continuity with the Majesty version.

The only current production version of the JP6 and JP7 available to order is the 20th Anniversary package. The original body style JP6 & 7 may or may not be available in the future, and I'm guessing that some if it may depend upon how well the 20th Anniversary models sell - they have sold like hot cakes in my store, and I hope that continues.

The press release/copy for the 20th Anniversary models states that they are available to order for a limited time, but EBMM has not yet given a cutoff date. If they sell well, perhaps this will be a body style that is offered in the future, maybe in a different color or different hardware options.

One thing to think about - it would be incredibly easy to swap out the gold screws for black if you wanted entirely black hardware.
    Our exclusive color Diablo Blue is coming back in Summer 2021!
    DuBaldo Music's "Diablo Blue" !

^--- My Store --->
    DuBaldo Music on Facebook also on Twitter and on Instagram

Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    YELLOW 9 -- HeadSpace -- Romeo's Bleeding - Bon◆Jovi Tribute <--- My bands