Joe Dart
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2021 Axis

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by EBMM_EVH_1992 View Post
    They won't sell in the UK ... I saw a US price of $3,199 (not sure that includes tax) .. that's 2,285 in UK money ... a great deal

EXCEPT here in the UK our stores want 3,849/ $5,388 .. 168% of the US price
    Music Man Axis Yucatan Blue Quilt - Guitar.co.uk
    Germany as well and sorry but I‘m not gonna pay this price.
    I had a Axis and/or a St. Vincent on my list but now I‘m going for a used BFR LIII
    2019 LIII in Firemist Purple

2020 LIII in Fuchsia Sparkle

2021 LIII Cherry Burst Quilt Top

User Info Menu

BFR LIII is on my list too

These new Axis guitars do look stunning - not sure of it's the import tax / not having distribution - but the price is ridiculous .. cheaper to actually fly to the US for a holiday and buy there !

The EVH (Fender) US signature is $3,999.99 / 2,857 .. or UK 3,449 / $4,828 .. so just a 20% markup (import duty no doubt).

User Info Menu

Just scored one off Reverb for $2199.00. Nice roasted amber flame top too.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slick64 View Post
    Nice! Post some pics when you get it.
    "If you bend a string and you don't make a face; it's like eating food without tasting it." - Paul Gilbert

Yucatan Blue Axis
    Black Sugar Albert Lee SSS - piezo
    25th Anniversary
    Dargie Delight 1 Silhouette HSH

User Info Menu

It was already posted on here......but here's the one from the Reverb ad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2021 Axis-pgdl75g7qjq5xa5mv4rv-jpg  

User Info Menu

Haha Sweet!
    That one is very unique.
    "If you bend a string and you don't make a face; it's like eating food without tasting it." - Paul Gilbert

Yucatan Blue Axis
    25th Anniversary

User Info Menu

Looks awesome! Nice score, as well!
    But: These go for almost 4 grand in Germany - too much for me.
    Plus: all black hardware would have looked even better on that finish
    2001 Axis Sport HH hardtail maple fretboard burnt apple
    2001 Axis SuperSport HH hardtail maple fretboard translucent gold
    1997 Axis Sport HSS hardtail maple fretboard translucent red (Pro Track in neck and Injector Neck in middle)
    2002 AL MM90 hardtail maple fretboard honeyburst converted to AL 2H (black Dimarzio Customs) *SOLD*

User Info Menu

Congrats - saw that one - then saw him drop the price. Heckuva deal!
    25th Anniversary Flame w/Trem SN G47750 DOB 10/13/09
    EBMM - a guitar like no other.
    Even we mancave noodlers can appreciate the perfection that is an EBMM guitar.
    "one likes to believe in the freedom of music..."

User Info Menu

Alrighty; here's my new baby that came in today.
    I've been wanting an Axis for a long while now. Should have bought them when they were way cheaper. Haha.
    As already mentioned earlier in this thread, the colour is very difficult to capture.
    Most pictures come out blue and it's more turquoise (which I like)

Yucatan Blue Axis
    25th Anniversary

User Info Menu

Wow Foggy that great man, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [2001 NAMM piece, 1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

WOW!!! Super nice , great flame. Congrats

User Info Menu

It was already posted on here......but here's the one from the Reverb ad.
    Beautiful guitar! I'm curious... is $2,199 a normal price to buy a new Axis on Reverb? Because a year ago, I also bought a new Axis for that same price on Reverb, and wasn't sure if it was a "deal" or that is the normal price? I know MSRP is $3k. So I'm confused where this $2,199 price is coming from that I also bought an Axis for. Sorry if this is a dumb question lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thegregslife View Post
    Beautiful guitar! I'm curious... is $2,199 a normal price to buy a new Axis on Reverb? Because a year ago, I also bought a new Axis for that same price on Reverb, and wasn't sure if it was a "deal" or that is the normal price? I know MSRP is $3k. So I'm confused where this $2,199 price is coming from that I also bought an Axis for. Sorry if this is a dumb question lol
    That price is just a dude dumping a guitar for a stupid low price. Had to make a quick sale apparently. I almost bought that ASS pictured but didn’t want the stress of selling stuff to cover it. Figure I’ll get the money FIRST then decide what to do. What a concept 😀. Everywhere I’ve seen new they start around $3,000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    25th Anniversary Flame w/Trem SN G47750 DOB 10/13/09
    EBMM - a guitar like no other.
    Even we mancave noodlers can appreciate the perfection that is an EBMM guitar.
    "one likes to believe in the freedom of music..."

User Info Menu

Holy smokes! That's a stunning guitar.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by edhalen View Post
    That price is just a dude dumping a guitar for a stupid low price. Had to make a quick sale apparently. I almost bought that ASS pictured but didn’t want the stress of selling stuff to cover it. Figure I’ll get the money FIRST then decide what to do. What a concept ��. Everywhere I’ve seen new they start around $3,000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Huh, interesting. The guitar literally just came out, so it surprises me somebody could buy it and within a couple days realize it was a bad financial decision, and already sell it. I assumed maybe it was somebody who had a very good endorsement or a hookup with EB, and wanted to flip the guitar for some easy cash. Idk