Volt Power Supply

Thread: New AL's dropped!!!! Woohooo!!!!

User Info Menu

New AL's dropped!!!! Woohooo!!!!

Saw this mentioned in another thread but thought this should have its own.

Albert Lee Collection | Ernie Ball Music Man

Highlights:

Firemist Silver only for SSS
    Emerald City (sweet green burst) for the HH
    both have roasted maple necks and SS frets!!

Just....WOW.
    Last edited by edhalen; 07-22-2021 at 08:44 AM.
    EBMM Axis Trans Orange Flame G35838 DOB 4/26/2007
    SBMM SUB AX4 Trans Red Quilt DiMarzio AXIS pups SD pots GOTOH GE1996T Trem
    EBMM - a guitar like no other.
    Even we mancave noodlers can appreciate the perfection that is an EBMM guitar.
    "one likes to believe in the freedom of music..."

User Info Menu

One color runs really limit the market penetration...and I know there are quite a few here who really like green, but that too, is a serious niche market. Just my opine. As an aside, the HH model should really do away with the pickguard and direct mount the pup...or direct mount like an Axis with a pickguard.

I am waiting on my AL to come back from Rowyko - Olympic White refinish.
    2013 SbMM AX30D Natural Quilt Maple (1 0f 1 2008 Prototype)
    2014 SbMM JP100D BKOA Vintage Burst/Koa FOR SALE
    2015 SbMM JP100D MKOA Vintage Burst/Koa FOR SALE
    2005 EBMM Axis Super Sport Rosewood Top/Rosewood Neck - Hardtail
    2019 SbMM Albert Lee - Trans Walnut...Now Olympic White - HSH Mod - Dimarzio Virtual PAF/FS1/Virtual PAF
    2017 SbMM LK100D LUKE - Black Metallic - Stock - Dimarzio Transition pups - Now has Liquifire/Crunch Lab set

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by edhalen View Post
    Saw this mentioned in another thread but thought this should have its own.

Albert Lee Collection | Ernie Ball Music Man

Highlights:

Firemist Silver only for SSS
    Emerald City (sweet green burst) for the HH
    both have roasted maple necks and SS frets!!

Just....WOW.
    Hahahahahaha, they actually dropped yesterday, but it's always good to recognize them again. The green is pretty nice. Just the large dots aren't my thing.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [2001 NAMM piece, 1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Already have an Al .... but love the firemist silver.
    "If you bend a string and you don't make a face; it's like eating food without tasting it." - Paul Gilbert

Yucatan Blue Axis
    Black Sugar Albert Lee SSS - piezo
    25th Anniversary
    Dargie Delight 1 Silhouette HSH

User Info Menu

I do too. That's a great colour.

User Info Menu

Emerald City HH too much to resist. I've really missed not having an AL to play. Such an outstanding instrument. With the roasted flame neck (the AL's "fuller" C shape I really like) and SS frets that puts it over the top for me. Now the waiting starts.....maybe I'll get lucky and they still have a few prebuilt ones to ship. Here's hoping....
    Last edited by edhalen; 07-23-2021 at 08:35 AM.

User Info Menu

Emerald City HH too much to resist. I've really missed not having an AL to play. Such an outstanding instrument. With the roasted flame neck (the AL's "fuller" C shape I really like) and SS frets that puts it over the top for me. Now the waiting starts.....maybe I'll get lucky and they still have a few prebuilt ones to ship. Here's hoping....
    Wow nice, can't wait to see it.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [2001 NAMM piece, 1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Thanks Glenn - our old buddy AJ gave me some great news. Shipping Monday or Tuesday. A looooong week ahead .

User Info Menu

Thanks Glenn - our old buddy AJ gave me some great news. Shipping Monday or Tuesday. A looooong week ahead .
    DAMN, NICE!!!!!!! AJ's the best.

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

The Emerald City HHAL is very tempting… EBMM literally dropped my 2 favorite models (Axis/AL) a week apart… thanks guys!
    Trans Gold Axis- Flame (DOB 12.13.1996)
    Trans Green Axis Sport (DOB 12.02.1997)
    Trans Green Axis- Quilt (DOB 03.14.2000)
    Black HH Albert Lee (DOB 12.01.2009)
    Honey Roasted Axis - Quilt (DOB 09.20.2012)
    White HSS Silo Spec (DOB 02.03.2014)