VPJr Tuner
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Majesty 2021 Hydrospace

User Info Menu

Majesty 2021 Hydrospace

Since the new models were announced I wanted to get my hands on a Majesty Hydrospace. Sadly, due to corona the supply in Europe has been limited. So after a few months it is finally here! It feels and plays pretty much like the Purple Nebula but this finish is just amazing. I just wanted to share a few pictures if you are also looking forward to purchasing one!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Majesty 2021 Hydrospace-20210809_184852-jpg   Majesty 2021 Hydrospace-20210809_184926-jpg   Majesty 2021 Hydrospace-20210809_185007-jpg  
    MAJESTY Red Phoenix
    MAJESTY Purple Nebula
    MAJESTY Hydrospace

User Info Menu

Congratulations, I would have one already if the price was less bonkers in EU.

Did you get it overseas or in a EU shop ?
    Majesty Monarchy Royal Red Born 04/30/18
    JP12 Cherry Sugar Born 05/14/12
    JP7 Pearl Redburst Born 02/13/04
    Sold : JP6 Blue dawn & JP6 Mystic dream
    Axe FX2XL+ & MFC101 MK3
    Boss WL-50, 2x Yamaha HS7 & HS8S, Shure SE535 Ltd, Sennheiser HD25 SP2...
    https://www.facebook.com/Laxthestampede/

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    Congratulations, I would have one already if the price was less bonkers in EU.

Did you get it overseas or in a EU shop ?
    Thank you!

I agree, the prices in Europe are exorbitant. I bought it overseas, best decision!
    MAJESTY Red Phoenix
    MAJESTY Purple Nebula
    MAJESTY Hydrospace

User Info Menu

Wow that stop sucks!!! Congrats!!!

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [2001 NAMM piece, 1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GWDavis28 View Post
    Wow that stop sucks!!! Congrats!!!

Glenn |B)
    Thank you for the congratulations! But I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean with "that stop sucks"
    MAJESTY Red Phoenix
    MAJESTY Purple Nebula
    MAJESTY Hydrospace

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JJBC View Post
    Thank you for the congratulations! But I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean with "that stop sucks"
    To suck - verb meaning to be awfully bad.

Back in 2008? Or 2012? For the first year or two of the BFR ball family reserve instruments Music Man published photographs and serial number for each guitar and which dealers they were going to. Somebody disparagingly said “that top sucks!” about a perfectly beautiful guitar It was a good example of how people are needlessly critical on the Internet and we all thought it was hilarious. So much so that T-shirts were made saying “that top sucks!”

We now use the term in the opposite sense meaning “that guitar top is fantastic”.
    Forum Moderator, Guitar Teacher and Guitar Tech, Folder of Underpants, Stubber of Toes.
    Irish/American in Paris

Silhouette Special (2005 Buttercream Limited Edition)
    Cutlass HSS (2018 Roasted Special, Ivory White)

Click here for my Music Man photo albums

Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Music Man Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DrKev View Post

Back in 2008? Or 2012? For the first year or two of the BFR ball family reserve instruments Music Man published photographs and serial number for each guitar and which dealers they were going to. Somebody disparagingly said “that top sucks!” about a perfectly beautiful guitar It was a good example of how people are needlessly critical on the Internet and we all thought it was hilarious. So much so that T-shirts were made saying “that top sucks!”

We now use the term in the opposite sense meaning “that guitar top is fantastic”.
    There were t-shirts man for the Desert Domination is memory serves me right. I'll try to dig mine up and take a picture.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [2001 NAMM piece, 1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DrKev View Post

Interesting backstory! Thank you for the explanation.
    MAJESTY Red Phoenix
    MAJESTY Purple Nebula
    MAJESTY Hydrospace

User Info Menu

Beautiful example, congrats!
    Our exclusive color Diablo Blue is coming back in Summer 2021!
    DuBaldo Music's "Diablo Blue" !

^--- My Store --->
    DuBaldo Music on Facebook also on Twitter and on Instagram

Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    YELLOW 9 -- HeadSpace -- Romeo's Bleeding - Bon◆Jovi Tribute <--- My bands

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PeteDuBaldo View Post
    Beautiful example, congrats!
    Thank you Pete!

User Info Menu

Thank you! I will

User Info Menu

We need a family shot!
    2003 Petrucci 7 - White
    2005 Petrucci 7 - Radiance Red
    2006 Petrucci 6 - Desert Gold
    2007 Petrucci 7 - Dargie Delight
    2013 JP12 7 - Cherry Sugar
    2014 JP13 6 - Cardinal Red Sparkle

User Info Menu

OMG. That is beautiful. Congratulations!
    JP6 Pearl Redburst; 20th Anniversary Silhouette; Silhouette Special Las Vegas Gold; 2007 LE Bongo 4H; BFR JP6 Trans Ruby; AL MM90 Pacific Blue Burst; 2006 LE AL; 25th Anniversary Guitar Quilt, Maple Fretboard, Hardtail; 25th Anniversary Guitar Quilt, Rosewood Fretboard, Tremolo; DD2 BFR JP6; DD2 BFR GR; AL HH Black; Luke with Piezo, Black Sugar Roasted Maple (Sold); Steve Morse Y2D Darklord; Steve Morse Y2D, 2012 PDN; Armada, Black/Gold; Silhouette Special, Vintage Burst; JP13, 7-String

User Info Menu

I wasn’t sold on the hydrospace originally, but every real life example I’ve seen looks amazing. Congrats!
    Axis SS, Black Cherry Burst
    JP7, Desert Gold
    JPX, Barolo
    JP15, Teal Flame
    JP16, Black Lava
    JPXX, HoneyButter Burst
    Majesty, Dargie Delight III