JP 20th Anniversary
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New offerings!

User Info Menu

EBMM get a grip! Millionaires & Lottery winners only?...At the prices they are charging here especially in the UK I think not.You would be more than a little apprehensive to take it out of the house never mind gigging with any of those in your local hostelry.Therefore what is the point of owning one if it's only an expensive housebound ornament to show off to your pals . I'll stick with what I've got without the worry of getting fingerprints on it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pops View Post
    EBMM get a grip! Millionaires & Lottery winners only?...At the prices they are charging here especially in the UK I think not.You would be more than a little apprehensive to take it out of the house never mind gigging with any of those in your local hostelry.Therefore what is the point of owning one if it's only an expensive housebound ornament to show off to your pals . I'll stick with what I've got without the worry of getting fingerprints on it.
    That's a government issue and has nothing to do with Music Man.
    Yes, prices have been climbing; but they have for all manufacturers.
    As far as Music Man prices go, sure we'd like them cheaper. But look at other comparables like Suhr, PRS, etc...
    It is what it is.
    "If you bend a string and you don't make a face; it's like eating food without tasting it." - Paul Gilbert

Yucatan Blue Axis
    Black Sugar Albert Lee SSS - piezo
    25th Anniversary
    Dargie Delight 1 Silhouette HSH

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fogman View Post
    But look at other comparables like Suhr, PRS, etc...
    Good point. I own five core PRS guitars. Last year I started thinking "What if I get one more, a REALLY fancy one? I'm not gonna go private stock, but some of the wood library PRS guitars are amazing...".

Instead I started getting MM guitars, which in the last few years are featuring the same insane quilt and flame tops, complex burst finishes, plus maple fretboards. The wood library PRS I'd have gone for would have ideally had a maple neck and maple fretboard.
    Bongo fretless in firemist purple
    September 2020 BFR Bongo 5 string in satin honey burst
    2006 Axis Super Sport in honey burst
    2015 Axis Super Sport semi hollow in honey burst
    Y2D PDN
    JP16
    2016 Reflex HH hard tail piezo with Game Changer

User Info Menu

The new valentine line… *drool*

Home. Run.

Nice job EBMM
    -Spike
    @blueavngr

2017 Valentine- Starry Night
    2015 JP15 Blueberry (63/300)

2019 Cutlass SSS Vintage Sunburst

"I don't sell my guitars-- they are like ex-girlfriends. You get tired with them and toss them to the side... but then, every once in a while… Damn! You really want to play with them again."

User Info Menu

Jack's such a great player. Always enjoy his demos.
    1994 EBMM EVH (Trans Gold)
    2009 EBMM Axis (Black Magic Crystal)
    2013 EBMM Axis (Black Cherry Burst)
    2020 EBMM Sabre (Honeysuckle)
    2020 EBMM Sabre (Deep Blue Burst)
    2020 EBMM Sabre (Cobra)
    2020 EBMM Sabre (Boujee Burst)
    2021 EBMM Cutlass HSS (Eclipse Sparkle)
    2021 EBMM Cutlass HSS BFR (Bull Head)
    2020 PRS McCarty 594 Singlecut (Tobacco Burst)
    2020 Suhr Classic S (Champagne Metallic)
    2021 Suhr Custom Standard (Faded Whale Blue Burst)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pops View Post
    Wow - I saw the UK prices and that is a HUGE bump over the USA prices. Here EBMM is priced like most other premium brands - PRS, Suhr's production models, etc.