JP 20th Anniversary

Thread: Show me some love for MM JP16! Dream Theater - A change of seasons - Guitar cover

User Info Menu

Show me some love for MM JP16! Dream Theater - A change of seasons - Guitar cover

Dream Theater - A change of seasons - Guitar cover

Hi everybody, this is my Helix patch for “A change of seasons” by Dream Theater - you can download for free!
    Ciao a tutti, questa è la mia patch per il brano “A change of seasons” dei Dream Theater - potete scaricarla gratis!

Riff da divano #38 - Dream Theater - A change of seasons - Guitar cover - Free Helix patch - MM JP16 - YouTube

User Info Menu

1x thumbs up from me!
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    ASS BFR, AL HH, Silo

User Info Menu

Thanks! I love these guitars but I don't see many on the forum, am I right?

User Info Menu

I can only speak for myself, but one of the main reasons why I connected with the JP6 was the excellent bridge that does everything that I need, without all the faff of a Floyd Rose. I own many other FR-equipped guitars and have no problem setting them up or using them, but was happy to find what I consider to be a more user-friendly bridge on the JP6.

I can understand why JP fancied trying an FR on one of his MM sigs (maybe on a whim), but for me, this did not seem like a step forwards or have me reaching for my wallet.
    COME ON YOU IRONS....

User Info Menu

I became a JP16 owner just in February of this year (2021). This guitar is a blast to play, with its pencil thin neck and flat fretboard. It makes me play better than I actually can. And it screams. Very crunchy and vocal tone. Some players use boosts and EQ pedals to get the tones that this guitar produces.
    Bongo fretless in firemist purple
    September 2020 BFR Bongo 5 string in satin honey burst
    2006 Axis Super Sport in honey burst
    2015 Axis Super Sport semi hollow in honey burst
    Y2D PDN
    JP16
    2016 Reflex HH hard tail piezo with Game Changer