VPJr Tuner
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Majesty 8 String

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Wow! The evolution continues. The fanned frets sure makes it look weird - thought your pic was photoshopped as a prank. Already 25 out of 100 sold. Not for me, two strings more than I can handle but a cool guitar for sure

User Info Menu

Huge fan of the Majesty. I'd love to try this one. Looks beautiful, different, and a bit weird at the same time
    EBMM Majesty Kinetic Blue 2019
    EBMM Majesty7 2017
    EBMM JP6 2004
    SBMM JP70

AxeFx III
    FM3

------------------------------------
    YouTube

User Info Menu

The price isn’t as high as I would have expected. I guess it will be a great collector’s piece but in serious playing terms there is a limited market. I would love one, but I think it would just be a wall ornament in my case.

User Info Menu

WOW!
    Forum Moderator, Guitar Teacher and Guitar Tech, Folder of Underpants, Stubber of Toes.
    Irish/American in Paris

Silhouette Special (2005 Buttercream Limited Edition)
    Cutlass HSS (2018 Roasted Special, Ivory White)

Click here for my Music Man photo albums

Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Music Man Customer Service

User Info Menu

Wow indeed, sssoooo many strings.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [2001 NAMM piece, 1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

I have a hard enough time with 6 strings Very cool guitar though nonetheless! It will do well I'm sure.
    25th Anniversary Flame w/Trem SN G47750 DOB 10/13/09
    SBMM SUB AX4 Gotoh Trem Axis Pups Red Quilt
    EBMM - a guitar like no other.
    Even we mancave noodlers can appreciate the perfection that is an EBMM guitar.
    "one likes to believe in the freedom of music..."

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    Not for me, two strings more than I can handle but a cool guitar for sure
    In my case, there are 7 strings more than I can handle !

User Info Menu

Wow, that thing is a BEAST. I've been looking for a trans gold JP15, but this is sweet.

User Info Menu

FINALLY, a hard tail JP!!! Surprised no one has mentioned that - lol.
    [SIGPIC[/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Very cool design! I'd have prefer the parallel fret to be the 7th instead of the 12th. It makes the angle less pronounced at the nut. I think it would "fix the problem" i have seeing a huge space the nut and the tuner of the hi E string. Just design preferences.

I'm curious to see if this will get John more into fixed bridge and multiscales. I'd love to see a 7 strings multiscales. However John is a light player. He doesn't use thick string gauges so I'd guess he doesn't really need the added tension of a long scale lenght for his more standard tuning. I might be wrong as he used a baritone for A# in the past, but beside he seems fine with 25.5 for B standard on a 7 strings.
    EBMM JP 6 BFR (TransBlack Quilt Top) 2011
    SBMM JP70 (Purple) 2014

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Interesting appointments with the slanted pickups and bridge!

User Info Menu

Holy moly, that thing is a BEAST. Just checked and it is sold out already...