Majesty New Colors 2021

Thread: New Canadian Member

User Info Menu

New Canadian Member

Hey All, just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm from Vancouver, B.C. Canada and last week bought my first EBMM guitar, a 2018 Cutlass RS SSS, what a beautiful guitar!!

Having never owned an EBMM before I was blown away by the build, sound and attention to detail on these guitars!!

Then this week I'm walking down the street and there in the window of an obscure little local music shop is a well worn, but beautiful Albert Lee SSS, needless to say the price was right and I now find myself with 2 EBMM guitars in the last week!!

Anyway, pouring over the forum trying learn all I can learn about EBMM guitars and hope to add to the forum where I can and ask questions when I can't find what I need on the "Search"

Cheers

Moleng1

User Info Menu

Welcome Moleng1! Generally, people tend to start a new thread with questions.

Congrats on the new guitars and we need pictures!
    A S T R O F R E Q . C O M

Axis Hardtail TransPurple #89749 (3/28/97)
    Reflex Classic White #G71108 (7/14/14)
    Cutlass
    StarryNight #G79870 (12/14/16)

User Info Menu

Hi moleng1 and welcome! 2018 Cutlass RS was my first EBMM, too. Sometimes call it the gateway drug, I'm up to 3 guitars and a Stingray Special bass.

First things first, the rule around here is it doesn't exist without pics...

User Info Menu

I have pics of the Cutlass, but none of the AL yet, will post those when I get home on the weekend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Canadian Member-img_2590-jpeg   New Canadian Member-img_2594-jpeg   New Canadian Member-img_2589-jpeg   New Canadian Member-img_2592-jpeg   New Canadian Member-img_2591-jpeg  

User Info Menu

Welcome to the forum! Great entrance

User Info Menu

Welcome to the madness! Photos or it didn't happen...

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Welcome to the family!
    Forum Moderator, Guitar Teacher and Guitar Tech, Folder of Underpants, Stubber of Toes.
    Irish/American in Paris

Silhouette Special (2005 Buttercream Limited Edition)
    Cutlass HSS (2018 Roasted Special, Ivory White)

Click here for my Music Man photo albums

Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Music Man Customer Service

Remember, there's a "k" in knucklehead.

User Info Menu

Welcome to the COC (cutlass. Owners club) and the ALOC
    Host of The Pop Society Presents... "Nashville Skies" - Live on Radio Free Matlock - Every 4th Thursday of the Month at 7pm UK Time, or Catch up on Mixcloud

https://www.mixcloud.com/radiofreema...april-22-2021/

https://radiofreematlock.co.uk

Follow us on Twitter @nashvilleskies

User Info Menu

Welcome! You have started on the right foot.
    You can expect to buy more. Muahaha
    "If you bend a string and you don't make a face; it's like eating food without tasting it." - Paul Gilbert

Yucatan Blue Axis
    Black Sugar Albert Lee SSS - piezo
    25th Anniversary
    Dargie Delight 1 Silhouette HSH

User Info Menu

Nice congrats!!!!! Can't wait to see the AL!!!!

Welcome, Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [2001 NAMM piece, 1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

New Canadian Member

Welcome and Congrats!!!

User Info Menu

Thanks for the warm welcome all. appreciated. Will try and get pics of the AL up this weekend!