Majesty New Colors 2021
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Knucklehead Bash 2009

User Info Menu

Exclamation UK Knucklehead Bash 2009

Hey Guys, I've booked the venue for next years UK Knucklehead Bash at ExCel , London's docklands.

The date is Saturday June 13th 2009 and the venue is the Novotel hotel at the western end of ExCel and because we're not having it in the centre like last year, the hours are now 7:00PM til Midnight. Much more time to party and listen to great guitarists playing their Balls.

We're going to have a BBQ this year and here is the view from the balcony that overlooks the O2 arena.
    Attachment 5222

You can start to e mail me to book your places as soon as you know you can come. There will be a free ticket for the LIMS show for every attendee. Badges and tickets will be mailed at the end of May. Remember there are limited places so it's first come first served.

I will confirm who will be entertaining us nearer the time. It goes without saying that the Devil will be attending as usual.

Look forward to seeing you all again.
    Last edited by Blind Lemon; 01-21-2010 at 08:31 AM.
    SUCK IT AND SEE!

User Info Menu

Looks awesome, Pete! Great job on the venue!
    carpe diem

User Info Menu

Hope you can come on over again this year Beth.
    SUCK IT AND SEE!

User Info Menu

Cheers Pete, pm sent as soon as you let me know I will give you my address again.

Thanks a lot

Marco will be very pleased

User Info Menu

Il let you know ASAP pete.hopefully il get over again for it this year.

Can we book into that hotel aswell pete?
    BFR JP6 Bahama Blue Burst
    25TH Anniversary Quilt,maple neck with tremolo.

IRISH by the grace of God

User Info Menu

^
    bahhhhh if the devil's gonna be there I'm not going!!!!!!!

Yeah right !!! count me in Pete you know that, and let me know about our chat?
    Black Cherry Burst Albert Lee , SSS,Trem & Piezo 2005
    Black LE Albert Lee MM90,Trem 2006 with solid 9k gold knobs;Mesa F50 Combo; Original (owned from new)Marshall 25/50 Silver Jubilee signed by Jim;AER 60 ;WEM Clubman 5W;Musicman RP 65 112;Musicman RD 50 112:
    Fender Jaguar Modern - P90's

User Info Menu

Hi Pete

Please put me and the mister down again

As we won't be at Excel this time, hopefully we won't be harrassed by security guards wanting to see badges every time we go to the loo!

We will try and stay overnight this time, so we can stay for the duration

By the way Pete, is it the same email address I need for you as last year?
    Last edited by azzy_wazzy; 11-14-2008 at 05:12 PM.
    "Bobby" - Candy Apple Red Rosewood Sterling H w/Abalone - Feb 1st 2002 - F05226
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa
    I don't think musicians should be trusted with wrenches.

Thanks to the generosity of my favourite bunch of Knuckleheads, our beautiful Balls have been saved!

User Info Menu

FANTASTIC!

This is the highlight of 2009, I'll be there, and I'm just off to noise up Lum - Pete I'll be in touch to confirm exact numbers,

100% going for a hotel this time, it just hurt too much walking accross London at 2am last time, still nice play with friendly people and no crime eh!?

Can't wait to see you all again.

SMELLY'S BALLS

G50887 - This Albert Lee HH was completed on August 13th, 2010. 1 off- Lake Placid Blue
    N00363 - This Armada was completed on September 27th, 2013. Mint Green
    G47271 - This 25th Anniversary HH was completed on April 27th, 2009. Venetian Redburst
    G79080 - Silhouette Special HSS Tremolo joined the world in white May 19th, 2017

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Smellybum5150 View Post
    FANTASTIC!

This is the highlight of 2009, I'll be there, and I'm just off to noise up Lum - Pete I'll be in touch to confirm exact numbers,

100% going for a hotel this time, it just hurt too much walking accross London at 2am last time, still nice play with friendly people and no crime eh!?

Can't wait to see you all again.
    Hey mike,

we should all book into the same hotel.id say we should get a good rate like pete got us for the premier inn this year.

il get onto dave stockden&spud also as they might stay this time too
    BFR JP6 Bahama Blue Burst
    25TH Anniversary Quilt,maple neck with tremolo.

IRISH by the grace of God

User Info Menu

oh go on then Colin i'll stay! no funny business mind!

Pete I shall drop you a PM to confirm just incase you dont see this.

User Info Menu

twist my arm... i reckon i'm up for some of that

User Info Menu

Can I come?

Hotel looks very nice, panoramic views over the London sky line, BBQ and beer, a good time will be had by all.

And if the answer to the above is yes, I'll be watching some great players and duelling until the witching hour, which suits me just fine!

User Info Menu

Will you guys please e mail your names and addresses for Bash tix and not PM me.
    Thanks a bundle.[email protected]
    SUCK IT AND SEE!

User Info Menu

Hi Pete

Thanks again for putting this together for us.

I'm in as they say - email to follow any second.

PS If you fancy raffling off that nasty old yellow and red flamed thing that's been cluttering up your show stand for too long now, I could be persuaded to buy a ticket or fifty!
    COME ON YOU IRONS....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by colinboy View Post
    Hey mike,

we should all book into the same hotel.id say we should get a good rate like pete got us for the premier inn this year.

il get onto dave stockden&spud also as they might stay this time too
    I had real problems getting rooms at the Novatel as there are other shows on that week, maybe the Saturday night is ok but I would check it out asap.
    The Premier Inn will still be cheaper than the Novatel.
    SUCK IT AND SEE!