Warped Tour Picture Diary!

This is a discussion on Warped Tour Picture Diary! within the Ernie Ball Special Events forums, part of the General Discussion category; A great shot of the Hurley/Ernie Ball Stage. Which was the 2nd main stage on tour. A packed house every ...

kevin is offline Ernie Ball Customer Service Senior Member

Warped Tour Picture Diary!

A great shot of the Hurley/Ernie Ball Stage. Which was the 2nd main stage on tour. A packed house every stop!!

Max Green of Escape The Fate. One of the tours best drawing bands. Max is a great guy and HUGE EB/MM supporter. I was chatting with him yesterday and he was explaining his latest idea for a new tatoo. "Ernie Ball" in the EB font will soon be front and center on the outside of his right for arm. THANKS MAX!!!

Full time MM endorsee Nick Kent of Londons TAT. Nick has been playing a SR5 for 6+ years. He also had a brand X 4 string on tour with him...which had some problems. Nick picked up the SR4 and hasn't set it down since!

The one...the only Tatiana DeMaria from TAT. In a totally un-related matter one of the female guitar players pictured in this thread recently took delivery of a 25th Anniversary guitar and loves it. She's got plans to take it home and really dig into the instrument while writing new material for the next 3 weeks before going back out on tour in September. Not that Im mentioning any names!

Long time EB/MM supporter Roger of Less Than Jake. Roger is a great man and always willing to go the extra distance for EB/MM. He's been on a tone of warped tours. And in fact played his first Sterling while on Warped back in the late 1990's and hasn't set them down since.

Ernie Ball sponsored band Sing It Loud and a great shot of some logo's you may recognize.

A great crowd shot during Escape The Fate's set on the Hurley/Ernie Ball stage.

Jerry from VersaEmerge showing off his Axis Super Sport. Great great young band that played our Battle stage all summer long. Go youtube them. One of the most recorded bands of the summer.

Emily Ellis of the Battle Band Valentine rocking the Pomona crowd on Warps first day.

Backstage at MS2(Hurley/Ernie Ball Stage). Keep your eyes peeled for this beast driving down the freeway.

Longway, this years BBQ Band, playing their last set of the summer on MS1. Great crowd all day.....so the boys decided to invite a few of them on stage!

Come rain or shine....Warped stops for nothing!! I hope some of you had a chance to make it out. I'll be adding some more great shots of our stages as our crew gets back home and settles in.
    A NEW ERA IS HERE!!! HUMM-BABY POR VIDA

bovinehost is offline Moderator Lord Bongo
    That last shot ROCKS.

And.........who's driving that truck?

Quote Originally Posted by bovinehost View Post
    And.........who's driving that truck?
    the one.....the only...Jodizzle!! I believe the final total was about 21,000 miles.

TheStiffness is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    the one.....the only...Jodizzle!! I believe the final total was about 21,000 miles.

geeze..... that's almost once around the globe....
    Staring contest. You. Me. Now.......

You win. You always do.

Brian is offline Ernie Ball Customer Service Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Cool shots, and Great job all summer Kevin!

For those who dont know we had 10,000 + bands again - and Kevin coordinated the contest and did a great job.

Thanks B'!!! We had an AMAZING team out there this year. Special thanks to: Ryan, Jeff, Jodizzle, Mike, Justin, Kevin Broce, Tim, Kevin Rivers, Andrew, Charles and Kyle. Ryan just completed his 9th Warped Tour and running of all of our on site activity. Huge kudos to everyone. I'd receive at least one email a week from bands saying how great of a job our crew does. Total team effort and great job across the board.

tiffles is offline Registered User Senior Member
    LONDON, Australia, Switzerland... your guess is as good as mine....
    GO guys!! Jodi babe you did soooo well driving at all hours to all places!! Crazy intense!
    lets get together and make the grass grow.

Colin is offline Registered User Senior Member
    way to go Jodizzle! that explains her absence here
    Australian Music Man Dealer Contact us
    See Guitar Planet Videos Here

DrGonzo5150 is offline Registered User Senior Member
    Wow! I only just saw this thread.
    There is some awesome shots!!
    Scott.

I buy my guitars from the man with the Biggest Balls in AUS!
    The man, the myth, the Legend... Colin http://www.guitarplanet.com.au

kevbroce is offline Registered User Newbie
    Thanks B'!!! We had an AMAZING team out there this year. Special thanks to: Ryan, Jeff, Jodizzle, Mike, Justin, Kevin Broce, Tim, Kevin Rivers, Andrew, Charles and Kyle. Ryan just completed his 9th Warped Tour and running of all of our on site activity. Huge kudos to everyone. I'd receive at least one email a week from bands saying how great of a job our crew does. Total team effort and great job across the board.
    Thank you Kevin! It's reassuring knowing you and the rest of the EB have our backs 100% while we're out on the road. It's Warped Tour, somethings always broken or going wrong... Having people back at home base you can count on really make things easier!

And everyone else, stop by and say hi! It's great meeting fellow EB fans and players, it makes it all worth it!