Prodigy
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: NAMM Show 2020 Preview

  1. #1
    Daniel's Avatar
    Daniel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    NAMM Show 2020 Preview

    NAMM 2020 is upon us, and we're kicking things off with our annual announcement of the Ernie Ball Music Man instrument collection, launching throughout the year. From the all-new Sabre guitar, new Majesty and JP's, the updated Luke III, and brand new finishes for some of our most popular models. Head here to preview the Ernie Ball Music Man 2020 collection: [url=https://musc.mn/NAMM2020]

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NAMM Show 2020 Preview-mm-blog-namm-header-jpg  
    Last edited by Daniel; 01-14-2020 at 11:37 AM.

  2. #2

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    NAMM 2020 is upon us, and we're kicking things off with our annual announcement of the Ernie Ball Music Man instrument collection, launching throughout the year. From the all-new Sabre guitar, new Majesty and JP's, the updated Luke III, and brand new finishes for some of our most popular models. Head here to preview the Ernie Ball Music Man 2020 collection: [url=https://musc.mn/NAMM2020]

    Thanks Daniel!

    Any Bongo news???

    Inquiring minds want to know!!!

  3. #3

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jaxbassplayer View Post
    Thanks Daniel!

    Any Bongo news???

    Inquiring minds want to know!!!
    +1

  4. #4
    Daniel's Avatar
    Daniel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jaxbassplayer View Post
    Thanks Daniel!

    Any Bongo news???

    Inquiring minds want to know!!!
    Hi Guys! There is no current news on a Bongo update for 2020. However, keep an eye on our social media for any new products. Also, make sure you check out our new Vault website here: Shop Ernie Ball Music Man - Music Man Shop

  5. #5

    User Info Menu

    Maybe a headless Stingray Bass?

  6. #6

    User Info Menu

    When are the 2021 product line updates going to be made public? I am personally interested in the Sterling getting some of the weight reduction and colors from the Stingray special.
    '95 Stingray 5H- Black/Black/Rose Wood
    '09 Sterling 5H - Egyptian Smoke/Black Pearloid/Maple

  7. #7

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by wazzel View Post
    When are the 2021 product line updates going to be made public? I am personally interested in the Sterling getting some of the weight reduction and colors from the Stingray special.
    From what I had heard, the Sterling isn't going to get those updates until a much later time. I believe Scott Ball said something like late 2021/2022.
    StingRay Special BFR Fretless Vintage Sierra Burst (2019)
    StingRay Special HH BFR Dargie Delight 3 (2019)
    StingRay Old Smoothie Butterscotch (2019)
    StingRay5 True Gold (2010)
    Bongo 6 Egyptian Smoke (2009)

  8. #8

    User Info Menu

    Just remember that a LOT has happened in the past year, which has delayed, put off, and possibly cancelled a lot of plans.
    2007 Stingray 5 HS Cherry Burst / Maple FB / 3 Band EQ / Ceramic Pickups
    2012 Stingray 5 H Pearl Blue / Rosewood FB / 3 Band EQ/ AlNiCo Pickup
    2012 Steve Morse Morse Blueburst / Rosewood FB
    2012 Luke III SSH Vintage Sunburst / Rosewood Neck

  9. #9

    User Info Menu

    I know lots of people looking for an Axis Non-Super sport hardtail. Any chances we'll see one this year?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Forums