2020 StingRay Special colors

Thread: Cobalt with wound G string

User Info Menu

Cobalt with wound G string

Hi. I hope this hasn't been asked before, I searched the forum and couldn't find it.

I would like to know if there are any plans to create cobalt sets using wound G strings.

Thanks!

Miguel

User Info Menu

Hey Miguel,
    there aren't any wound G sets coming out in the near future, but we now have singles available for those that want to do something custom. Single string gauges for Cobalt should be available through your local music store by the end of this month. If you need help getting them, contact customer service and they'll punch in your zip code and orchestrate it through a dealer near you.

Cheers!

User Info Menu

Hi DC, thanks for your answer.

Any plans for a 021'' wound G string? Do you know what gauges will be available for wound G's?

Also, are you familiar with the british site Stringbusters.com? They sell single strings. I looked under Ernie Ball and they don't have Cobalt single strings yet. Do you have any idea when those might be available?

Thanks for your help,
    Miguel

User Info Menu

If you are in the UK or Ireland, contact the UK distributor, Strings & Things, for arrival dates. Also check the UK & Ireland Ernie Ball online store (though they are not available just yet by the look of things)...

Official Ernie Ball UK Store - Home
    Forum Moderator, Guitar Teacher and Guitar Tech, Folder of Underpants, Stubber of Toes.

Silhouette Special (2005 Buttercream Limited Edition)
    Cutlass HSS (2018 Roasted Special, Ivory White)

Forum Rules and Useful MM Guitar Info

Required reading - Forum Decorum

Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Music Man Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OneFingerSnap View Post
    Hi DC, thanks for your answer.

Any plans for a 021'' wound G string? Do you know what gauges will be available for wound G's?

Also, are you familiar with the british site Stringbusters.com? They sell single strings. I looked under Ernie Ball and they don't have Cobalt single strings yet. Do you have any idea when those might be available?

Thanks for your help,
    Miguel

Hey Miguel,

Send an email to me: Nathan@ernieball.com

We'll get this sorted for you.

Best,
    Nathan
    Last edited by TheStiffness; 11-01-2012 at 02:59 PM. Reason: I type like a moron.
    Staring contest. You. Me. Now.......

You win. You always do.