• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

GoKart Mozart

Man...those Sabres be looking niiiiiice. The pics on FB/Instagram were stellar.
I think these will do well, especially if all of the people that have always complained about the nut width on most MM instruments put their money where their mouth is. :)

Jamie M

Man...those Sabres be looking niiiiiice. The pics on FB/Instagram were stellar.
I think these will do well, especially if all of the people that have always complained about the nut width on most MM instruments put their money where their mouth is. :)

I agree, The Sabre looks awesome, I for one am waiting on pricing. I am very very tempted to buy.

tbonesullivan

It must be somewhat disheartening to spend so much time coming up with new models and interesting technology, only to have people chime in with their disappointment about a lack of new colours ...
It keeps me from dwelling on how much I WANT a Blue Moonstone Saber, a Cerulean Paradise JP15, a Luscious Green Luke III Maple Top, a Tectonic Blue Sparkle Stingray 5 Special, etc...

Of course my main disappointment is that Blue Dawn isn't always available on every guitar. Back during the PDN runs, I REALLY wanted that to be one of the colors. A blue Dawn Stingray RS would also be instantly purchased by myself.

Astrofreq

The new colors are completely stunning in person. The teal sparkle and fuchsia on the LIII are hot!

The Saber is just a dream and sooooo comfortableTo play. All the colors just blow you away in person and the wood binding is jaw dropping.

Astrofreq

Feels very Cutlass like to me, maybe a tad rounder. I didn’t analyze it too much. It just melted in my hands and felt perfect

threeminutesboy

Can someone confirm if Fretboard is ebony and fret stainless steel?

Not a deal breaker but I don’t have guitars with those specs ;)

spychocyco

That purple nebula Majesty in Pete's videos is screaming for me to go in debt. :D

Lots of goodness in what I'm seeing. Sadly, not lots of goodness in my bank account.

Astrofreq

The saber neck is very similar to the feel of a cutlass, just with more of a C shape on the lower frets.

And the BFR room is off the charts. You guys will freak at some of the releases.

AMR

I think that the new JP maple top is like a BFR but look at it: the size of the body isn’t like the original jp6 but without the contour arm?? compared to the jp15 (and the jp6 BFR’S) I think it has a smaller body. if yes, my dream comes true.

Attachments

• 6261051D-AAEE-488B-9E1F-D09802BF57BB.jpg
    6261051D-AAEE-488B-9E1F-D09802BF57BB.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 217
  • CF1B775D-C4E3-4C07-A4DF-9B50693653A2.jpg
    CF1B775D-C4E3-4C07-A4DF-9B50693653A2.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 156

PeteDuBaldo

I think that the new JP maple top is like a BFR but look at it: the size of the body isn’t like the original jp6 but without the contour arm?? compared to the jp15 (and the jp6 BFR’S) I think it has a smaller body. if yes, my dream comes true.

The JP with maple top is the new name for what was previously called the BFR JP6/JP7. (The same terminology/naming goes for the Luke/L3 maple top)

click track

I recently justified to myself a Luke III for this years purchase, and now I see the Saber...……….this one should be called the game changer....

Does anyone know when the Specification sheet for the Saber will be released?

Last edited:

PeteDuBaldo

I recently justified to myself a Luke III for this years purchase, and now I see the Saber...……….this one should be called the game changer....

Does anyone know when the Specification sheet for the Saber will be released?

They will be launching in March/April

Specs:
1-11/16 nut width
10" radius
Stainless steel frets
Roasted maple neck (various fingerboard linked with body color)
Standard 25-1/2" scale length
Carved maple top
Okoume body

Top Bottom