Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for a EBMM case.

This is a discussion on Looking for a EBMM case. within the Music Man Guitars forums, part of the Gear Talk category; HI,I just added a minty,minty 93 natural EBMM to my collection but it does not have a hard case.Seems someone ...

JIMJAM1597 is offline Registered User Newbie

Looking for a EBMM case.

HI,I just added a minty,minty 93 natural EBMM to my collection but it does not have a hard case.Seems someone stole it thinking the guitar was inside.
    Anyways,Ive never seen one on Ebay but if someone has a original case or if you ever see one keep me in mind.Might be a small finders fee
    Thanks ahead of time, Jim

Spudmurphy is offline Registered User Senior Member
    Hi Jimjam - adding your location would help us a lot as we're a world wide forum :-)
    Black Cherry Burst Albert Lee , SSS,Trem & Piezo 2005
    Black LE Albert Lee MM90,Trem 2006 with solid 9k gold knobs
    6lb 1 oz VSB SSS Hardtail Albert Lee KTS Titanium saddles 2009; Red EVH Hardtail 1993;Mesa F50 Combo; Marshall 25/50 Silver Jubilee signed by Jim;AER 60 ;Fender BJ 15W;WEM Clubman 5W;Musicman RP 65 112;Musicman RD 50 112:

US of A.

I found a used one for "axis" models made by G&G. Tempted to buy it considering the guitar is probably worth over 2 grand.

People like pics so here is what I am looking for a home for.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Looking for a EBMM case.-1-copy.jpg  

Jack FFR1846 is offline Registered User Senior Member
    If you're local to me, I have one I'd let go of. Also, DuBaldo's has them for sale new. Check with Pete to see what he's got.
    8/17/04 EBMM Axis SS MM90 trans blue (spaceball 3000)
    7/29/04 EBMM Sub1 X11376 oil/wax neck, gloss black body, faux binding, HSS w/5 way and silent circuit
    07 Albert Lee SSS Black Cherry Burst
    buncha non-ebmm guitars
    keep in mind that you are talking about four pieces of wood two pots one switch a trem along with springs two pickups and some wire.....BP

I am down in SC. I have a fairly large collection of guitars but never have bought one without a hard case.That said I did take into account the original case was missing when I bought it and sure if/when the day comes to sale it that it will matter then. This one had a EBMM gig bag but imo a hard case is a must.
    There is one on Ebay at $150 but with shipping is pushing $190.For that kind of $$$ I want a 1993 original EBMM in good condition and some case candy.
    If yours is period correct original I am interested.Thanks

Razzle is offline Registered User Senior Member
    They're out there. I thought you could get 'em like most cases for $100? Dunno, I sold one on ebay, just keep an eye out.
    Last edited by Razzle; 09-21-2013 at 02:13 PM.
    '97 Axis Sport Transparent Purple (HSS, Floyd)
    '06 SM-Y2D Purple Sunset (Floyd)
    '11 JP6 Pearl White (Loaded)
    '11 Axis Purple Quilt
    '12 JPX Barolo

MY MUSIC is on Facebook and Reverbnation.

Yeah I have seen some that work but really want a vintage one that the guitar would have came with.Thanks for the replies.

Keep your eye on craigslist nationwide. I bought a vintage case off of craigslist (95, I think, G&G) and since it didn't fit all my MM guitars sold it here for, I think $50 or $75....don't remember. My spare one is the modern plastic one. I use a smaller Peavey case for my sub 1 now. I believe Pete DuBaldo has them for $90 brand new! Try him.
    7/29/04 EBMM Sub1 X11376 oil/wax neck, gloss black body, faux binding, HSS w/5 way and silent circuit
    buncha non-ebmm guitars
    keep in mind that you are talking about four pieces of wood two pots one switch a trem along with springs two pickups and some wire.....BP

MusicMan G G Guitar Case | eBay

I hope a link to Ebay is not against forum rules.Is this case appropriate for the year and model I have? If so I may look around for a bit and find a simular one not so expensive.
    My rule of buying #534 says that the trouble and lenght of time you had finding something is proportional to the number of them that will pop up and less expensive soon after you bought it.

Spudmurphy is offline Registered User Senior Member
    FWIW in the last couple of months I bought a period EVH case from a dealer in the USA Case has the EVH leaflet that came with the guitar. $150.
    Black Cherry Burst Albert Lee , SSS,Trem & Piezo 2005
    Black LE Albert Lee MM90,Trem 2006 with solid 9k gold knobs
    6lb 1 oz VSB SSS Hardtail Albert Lee KTS Titanium saddles 2009; Red EVH Hardtail 1993;Mesa F50 Combo; Marshall 25/50 Silver Jubilee signed by Jim;AER 60 ;Fender BJ 15W;WEM Clubman 5W;Musicman RP 65 112;Musicman RD 50 112:

The one listed above looks exactly like the ones I have except for the G&G badge unless I am missing something.

Craiguitar is offline Registered User Senior Member
    I have 2 like that, one with the G&G badge, and one without. They are the same apart from that. They both have taken some abuse along the way protecting my guitars. They are good, and when I eventually get an L3 I'd like another case like these instead of the music man case, but I know that's not what they sell them with.
    1993 LUKE I Pearl Blue DOB: 15/12/93
    1998 LUKE II Luke Blue DOB: 05/10/98 Signed by Lucious
    2013 LIII HH Bodhi Blue DOB: 17/09/13

Fractal MFC101
    Matrix GT1000FX
    Marshall 4x12 & 2x12

I also have 4 EVH Wolfgangs and really like those cases.I put the EBMM in it and its snug. I prefer the plastic evh striped case but the collector side of me wants to try to keep as close to the original as possible.Thanks for the replies.

On a practical side, there are other smaller cases that work out well for decent protection in a smaller, lighter form. Certainly a wolfgang case would fit that bill. I've got a generic rectangular Peavey hard case I picked up used cheap. It fits the sub and silo spec but not my Al. Not sure on the Axis SS. So be a bit careful on the size of the case. Come to think of it, my G&G that I sold didn't fit the Axis or the Al.

I just realized that the G&G is my avatar with the sub 1 inside.
    buncha non-ebmm guitars

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast