Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

here is the majesty

This is a discussion on here is the majesty within the Music Man Guitars forums, part of the Gear Talk category; Its really too early but it has been seen by a few so I wanted the rest of you to ...

Big Poppa is offline Moderator
    Blog Entries

here is the majesty

Its really too early but it has been seen by a few so I wanted the rest of you to see it...the ones who dont spy on me....enjoy....

The guitar is super super light...the 'carbon fiber' is not what it seems....it is laser etched maple that is finished to resemble carbon fiber the guys did an amazing job. the access is absolutely crazy good....the ergonomics were the primary deal and it balances really well.... It has a gamechanger in it and is set to just be a switch but as we introduce the gc incrementally you can activate if you choose but it is not manditory. The guitar has been voiced by di marzio and we have done sonic thumbprint matching....I will tell you about it someday. The design and construction techiniques are cutting edge and like I could only have imagined ten years ago.

Enjoy

Thats all for awhile.
    Two requests, please
    Please contact customer service prior to posting instrument issues
    Please don't PM me
    Thanks

Please dont add me as a friend on facebook....my life is an open book here as it is.

Siddhartha is offline Registered User Newbie
    WOW

Amazing

Norrin Radd is offline Registered User Senior Member
    Love it!

Only EBMM would take a chance on design like this. I love that you guys innovate - a rarity in instrument manufacturers these days,

Bravo!!!!
    Greg

2010 SSS AL
    2001 MM90 AL

Dr. Z Stingray
    Orange RV50

mesaboogieman is offline Registered User Senior Member
    Incredible!!
    Joe

seagate is offline Registered User Junior Member
    Absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks for posting BP!

Happy Holidays!
    2011 Luke in Black HSS
    2013 Luke III Bodhi Blue HH
    2012 Luke III Olive Gold HSS
    and some other stuff...

http://www.oceanwerks.net

NickDuBaldo is offline Registered User Senior Member
    I'm digging that neck joint (or lack thereof). I can't wait to get my grubby mitts on one!

DrKev is online now Moderator
    Wow, that mystic dream-ish colour looks fantastic on that guitar.

Wonderful guitar. Well done, EBMM!

Metalcat is offline Registered User Junior Member
    Oh my goodness! Beautiful! I'm sorry bad things had to bring this about, but let's try to look at the bright side of things from now on about this guitar. Thanks a lot Sterling!

Edit: Also I don't mean to be THAT guy, but I'll ask before someone else does: we can we expect to have them in our hands?

Edit 2: HOLY UPPER FRET ACCESS! I've gone over these pictures repeatedly now, and that just now caught my eye, you guys are geniuses!
    Last edited by Metalcat; 11-27-2013 at 01:02 PM.
    JP6 (Mystic Dream) - DOB: Sep. 22nd 2008

PeteDuBaldo is offline Registered User Senior Member
    Fanfriggintastic!

"The guitar has been voiced by di marzio and we have done sonic thumbprint matching....I will tell you about it someday."

I remember chatting with you at NAMM about that very subject a few years ago, I'm glad it is working out as you had hoped!
    Last edited by PeteDuBaldo; 11-27-2013 at 12:56 PM.
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    then VISIT www.DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store ---> DuBaldo Music on Facebook
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!

pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email

www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

mikeller is offline Registered User Senior Member
    I am flipping speechless!!! That is incredible, job well done!!!!!
    EBMM JP6 (Graphite Pearl)
    EBMM Luke w/Piezo (Blue Pearl)
    EBMM JPX (Barolo)
    EBMM Axis Super Sport (Pacific Blue Burst)
    EBMM 25th Anniversary (Venetian Redburst)
    EBMM SM Y2D (Purple Sunset)
    EBMM L3 HH (Olive Gold)
    EBMM L3 SSH Roasted (Bodhi Blue)
    EBMM Silo Special (Blue Dawn)
    Mesa Amps and Cabinetry

www.TheseGuysLive.com
    Facebook

jzeijen is offline Registered User Senior Member

Thumbs up

Very, very cool! And kudos to BP for still showing this to us..
    EBMM - AL MM90 White
    EBMM - AL HH Black Sugar Roasted Maple
    EBMM - Y2D PDN Hardtail
    EBMM - LIII Emerald Green Sparkle
    EBMM - SUB 1 (HH with sanded/oiled/waxed neck)

Engl Ironball
    Orange Micro Terror
    Yamaha THR5

TimSz is offline Registered User Senior Member
    I've remained hidden for a while because my participation in the forums and the previews of new and exciting pieces was bankrupting me. I'd harassed and harangued ad nauseum about the left-handed Petrucci models as a few might recall. The koa is one still of the nicest looking pieces I've ever been able to play - until now.

Before I gush like a moron, I just wanted to write about how infuriated I am that such a cool company now has to lose some of the cool factor because (as Sterling so eloquently phrased it...) some dickheads got a hold of private and confidential information. I've always loved how interactive the company has been with the loyal followers and this makes me really mad.

I've extended this offering before and I'll do so again. Sterling, if you need someone's knees broken; I'd consider pro bono in this case. That people will be losing out on the insider secret information, photos and other cool tidbits is just unfortunate to say the least.

Onto the gushing.

MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY

Sorry. I'm REALLY excited about this guitar and haven't been excited about a guitar this much since Sterling told me "Tim, we can make Petrucci's lefty.". I got all misty that day and I hope that EBMM has experienced at least a little success with the availability of lefty models.

Again Sterling, sorry that people are such dickbags. I experience it daily and it never gets better.
    Last edited by TimSz; 11-27-2013 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Making my post make sense.

mystixboi1 is offline Registered User Senior Member
    i'm on the on the fence about it... at first. i thought she looked great, but now not so much.

i'm sure it plays great and sounds great... just don't know if i would vibe with the look.
    Last edited by mystixboi1; 11-30-2013 at 07:14 AM.

bdtunn is offline Registered User Junior Member
    Wow I am impressed!!

beej is online now moderator
    I'm amazed at the continual innovation you guys do, BP. Beyond being different and sexy, the new features sound amazing.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast