Unfortunately, out of my price range :(

Last edited:

GWDavis28

Vault offering.

eb-rabea-frenzied-flame_0003_rabea_sabre_s10356_03.jpg

Glenn |B)

beej

Ooooh! Very cool.

Y'know, one thing I wondered was why they didn't use a Silent Circuit to reduce hum in the coil splits (I do this on most of my guitars). I know ... usually the answer is that the Artist makes the call about this stuff. But still, it's a handy thing to have.

Mixolydian82

Are these actually in stock, or do we expect a long wait time? Only 30 produced so surely they're all produced and ready to go?
I believe they only had 4 or 5 in stock and ready to ship out immediately, the rest are orders that have yet to be built.

DrewH

That vault one is amazing. But, I just got a Sabre a month ago.

bjburley

Anyone else nab the Frenzied Flame version? Curious if you received any shipping notification or order update.

chunderous

Anyone else nab the Frenzied Flame version? Curious if you received any shipping notification or order update.
No notification for me, but I've seen at least two in Facebook groups that have already been delivered. One Vileblood, one Frenzied Flame. So they're definitely out there, depends what number out of 30 you ordered I suppose ...

bjburley

I reached out to Ernie Ball-they confirmed that 7 were initally ready to ship on the launch day (Frenzied Flame version) and several others were already in production. They are anticipating mine will be ready in 4-6 weeks.

Top Bottom