• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

squege

Just wanted to confirm that I am understanding correctly. The only way to order a Steve Morse Signature is now through the Vault?
Dealers cannot place an order on my behalf?
Thanks,
JC

squege

Because they are listed as ‘Online Exclusive’ on the Vault website. Also I do not see any dealers carrying any.
JC

beej

If it's listed as a regular model on the MM instruments page, then I would think that dealers could order them. So ask your dealer.

Or, you can also order direct from MM via the Vault page.

squege

I have called and/or emailed dealers that I have previously used to buy several Morse models in the past and they have replied saying they can’t order them for me.

Last edited:

squege

It’s all good, no worries. I have come to know over the years that when EBMM does something it’s for a good reason. I never question their decisions.
JC

Sweat

There are some models now that can only be ordered through the Vault, When I bought my Snowy Night Silo Special, I first reached out to Pete D he told me that Silo's can be only ordered through EBMM, makes sense the Morse as well unless it is a BFR release

squege

If it's listed as a regular model on the MM instruments page, then I would think that dealers could order them. So ask your dealer.

Or, you can also order direct from MM via the Vault page.
Thanks for the reply, appreciated.
You are one of the few people that I know of that actually has a Blue burst sparkle Morse. Any chance you could post a few additional photos of yours? I searched the forum and saw the photos of it when you first got yours. Any additional pictures would be awesome to see.
Thanks,
JC

banjoplayer

There are some models now that can only be ordered through the Vault, When I bought my Snowy Night Silo Special, I first reached out to Pete D he told me that Silo's can be only ordered through EBMM, makes sense the Morse as well unless it is a BFR release
interesting, but I love that EBMM is keeping some of their historic important models through this channels, Thanks Keith

Top Bottom