• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

smallequestrian

Well, this idea has been thrown around some, so I decided to have a go at it. I am by no means an EBMM historian, so this is by no means definitive yet...

Things I need help with:
1.Fire Engine Red?!?! Help Please
2.Better Pics of finishes that are iffy.
3.Mistakes in general

If you have better pics send them to this [email protected]. I am not looking to keep 50 photos of each finish, I would like to have 2-5 definitive pics of each finish. Maybe we should also keep all "What finish is this?" questions in this thread. Hopefully this can be a useful reference tool like Gav's Serial # Database, so use in good health.

Solid Finishes
Black Candy Apple Red Carbon Blue Pearl Copperhead Bronze Desert Gold Egyptian Smoke Graphite Pearl Las Vegas Gold Lava Pearl Medallion Gold Metal Flake Brown Metal Flake Green Peach Pearl Blue Pearl Lavender Pearl Purple Radiance Red Rolls Burgundy Sapphire Black Stealth Teal Pearl White

Trans Finishes
Black Cherryburst Cherryburst Honeyburst Natural Original Sunburst Pacific Blueburst Tobacco Sunburst Trans Blue Trans Gold Trans Green Trans Orange Trans Purple Trans Red Trans Teal Green Trans White Vintage Sunburst

Sparkle Finishes
Autumn Redburst Autumn Redrise Black Sparkle Blue Dawn Burnt Apple Fuschia Sparkle Glacial Blue Sparkle Gremlin Green Sparkle Gold Sparkle Midnight Blue Sparkle Red Sparkle Silver Sparkle Stratus Blue Sparkle White Sparkle

Limited Edition/Run Finishes
Buttercreme Envy Green Fritz the Cat Gunsmoke Silver Logan Green Radiance Red Red Hot Sherwood Green

*Disclamer* if I am using one of your pics and you wish me not to use, please email me at [email protected] and I will comply with your wishes. I have decided to use the English spelling of 'Colour' because the American spelling looks funny to me for some reason

Last edited:

bovinehost

Administrator
Nice idea! You're more than welcome to whatever photos I have.

Logan Green is not what you have in the photos, though - Logan Green can be seen most clearly on Dargin's avatar or my Logan Green Flame Bongo. What you've go there is Kermit, and I forget the real name of that green.

I'll keep looking and let you know what I find and help yourself to my photos and let me know if you need anything else.

midopa

smallequestrian, you have an email regarding the sparkle blue finish. :)

pattiejay

wow - what a great idea!!

i had lots of fun goin thru the different pics

awesome

bovinehost

Administrator
Not at all, not for a good cause.

I have tons of stuff on the hard drive. Lemme know what you're short on and I'll see if I can fill in the blanks.

xcental34x

Haha! Someone used my photo without my permission! I'm going to sue your pants off! I'm going to be stinking rich!

Just kidding. I'm honored to see my Glacier Blue Sparkle made it on there.

Bill

I'm in there, too. :D I'll be happy to take additional burnt apple pictures if you'd like. Just lemme know exactly what you're looking for.

GWDavis28

Feel free to take any of my Sparkle Pictures, see the link below.

The Purple/Pink sparkle is Fuschia Sparkle, it's a one of a kind color. I'll try to take some better pictures in a day or so. I've got a 7 year old Bday party today.

Glenn |B)

smallequestrian

Question for the group...Are Midnight Blue Sparkle, Stratus Blue Sparkle and Glacial Blue Sparkle three distinct finishes or is one of them the same as the other?

GWDavis28

smallequestrian said:
Question for the group...Are Midnight Blue Sparkle, Stratus Blue Sparkle and Glacial Blue Sparkle three distinct finishes or is one of them the same as the other?

Yup they are very different colors.

Stratus Blue Sparkle
http://members.chello.nl/~n.tiemessen/jp/images/big_107.jpg

Glacier Blue Sparkle, light blue sparkle, one of my favorites.

This is part of Ernie1966's collection, it's
SSSSSSSSSSWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.davidrodgers.net/archive/gallery/ebjpmgallery/z - Ernie1966's Collection/is1.jpg

Don't forget Gold Sparkle!!!!!!

http://www.davidrodgers.net/archive/gallery/ebjpmgallery/

Glenn |B)

Last edited:

dlloyd

Which one's which?

is1.jpg

GWDavis28

dlloyd said:
Which one's which?

is1.jpg

From left to right:

Gold Sparkle
Burnt Apple
White Sparkle
Gremlin Green Sparkle
Glacier Blue Sparkle
Black Sparkle
Blue Dawn
Autum Redrise
Silver Sparkle

From what I understand BP has a Gremlin Green Sparkle Albert Lee, though I've never seen any pictures of it. I'd like too see some pictures.

Gold Sparkle seems to be the most rare, if you want to use that term. Sweet color though.

Glenn |B)

Top Bottom