• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Big Poppa

Hello Knuckleheads!

Here you get to see these before JP does.

These are just some fun little proto's that we made for JP after we had spent some days last month. John really liked the 20th Silo and was playing it in my office while I was trying to work.......I said Ill make you ones in your shape with the double secret Mahoghany tone block and the Silo anniv pickups. He will get them on Friday...Ill let you know how he likes them We made two but they are identical except for some switching so I am just gonna post one........ENJOY!

drewbixcubed

WOW!!

I think we took those pictures about 10 minutes ago, and they are already on the web!

Like I said about the 20th's, these things sound great. IMO, they have the perfect mixtute of clarity, punch, and crunch. I've always been a fan of the JP's feel, and that mixed with the 20th's, who can go wrong?!???!?!

I can't wait to hear what JP says about these new guitars. Even more so, I can't wait to hear JP PLAY these babies...

lenny

i think im having EB/mm overload my wife is beside me and im thinkin' mmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe a 20th anniv. Silo and i know she knows im thinkin it!!!!! hahahahah that'll be 3 Balls in 3 Months stop it just stop it!!!

Sigmunds Couch

Dammit Man.......stop making such beautiful instruments. :rolleyes:

Even worse, if you roll it into production, I'll be on double secret probation with the wife AND VISA. :D

GWDavis28

BP, that is just awesome and I hope that JP like it.

Nice to see MM is working hard on trying to please the artist with changes and different approachs.

Glenn |B)

Top Bottom