• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

bdgotoh

I just got an email from Steve and my 30th Anniversary Stingray will be here next Tuesday!

To celebrate, here's a pic of the rest of my EB herd. Many thanks to BP and all of the crew for such great basses.

MMs062006.JPG

bdgotoh

Thanks guys, they are even better when they are in focus.

I can't believe what I missed while I was at work today - I just emailed Jack about a green Bongo!

I'd like to make it in November, work gets pretty crazy that time of year but if I start planning now maybe it'll happen.

bdgotoh

That's actually a Cutlass II. It's essentially a Sabre but with a factory-installed graphite neck. They made them in the early 80's.

todd4ta

Alma said:
Wow, what a collection! I'm in love with the red sabre.
That's actually a red Cutlass II (Sabre with a graphite neck). I kind of have warm spot in my heart for that one as well.

shamus63

Damn, Brad! For a second there, I thought I was looking at Dave's collection. :p

BTW ~ I noticed that Cutlass II right off the bat, as well (also thinking it was a Sabre)...makes me want another Sabre, this time with the original neck (mine had a Modulus Graphite neck).

Musicman Nut

bdgotoh said:
I just got an email from Steve and my 30th Anniversary Stingray will be here next Tuesday!

To celebrate, here's a pic of the rest of my EB herd. Many thanks to BP and all of the crew for such great basses.

MMs062006.JPG

Very Very Nice, that 2 Pickup Sterling lookin mighty fine. DJ

Freddy-G.

Congratulations! You qualify for the "Buy Ten, Get One Free" promotion! Well, at least you get my award for Diligent Duty.

Congrats, that's really quite incredible!

Top Bottom