• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

ion

I was offered to buy a used guitar - MusicMan Stingray 4, (s/n EB00708, to my mind).

But it has a defect. The lacquer was disjointed on the backside (where it touches a belly). The guitar colour is black. The lacquer crack is about 1-2 centimeters.

Consult please, is it critical defect? And is it worth purchasing this guitar? Or it will not be able to serve long time with such defect.

It’s very urgent, because it’s very difficult to buy MusicMan guitar (especially new) in Russia. But I wanna have it very much.

Buy or not????

strummer

Enormous Member
ion said:
I was offered to buy a used guitar - MusicMan Stingray 4, (s/n EB00708, to my mind).

But it has a defect. The lacquer was disjointed on the backside (where it touches a belly). The guitar colour is black. The lacquer crack is about 1-2 centimeters.

Consult please, is it critical defect? And is it worth purchasing this guitar? Or it will not be able to serve long time with such defect.

It’s very urgent, because it’s very difficult to buy MusicMan guitar (especially new) in Russia. But I wanna have it very much.

Buy or not????

There is something real funky about the serial you give. Check Gav's site for reference: http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/TOWN8019/

davidwh2

ion said:

Buy or not????

if everything checks out, hell yeah go for it i would if i could

Top Bottom