• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

jeffrey

Milky Way, Earth, North America, that's as specifi
I'm working on a video composition from our CD release show of one of our songs titled 'No Halo'. The video stuff is sync'd up (by yours truly) to the studio track.

In a catch-22, our live footage isn't good enough to just make live clips out of, but we did get a lot of cool camera angles and whatnot.

What I posted is just the intro of the song, the first 45 seconds or so.

It's not much, but I figured, what the hell. :)

Proudly playing my PRB JP7 that I've had for, what seems like, forever. God I love that guitar. :)

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDjDdLOuWGE"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Jay

I just love seeing our Balls in action (be it video or audio) -- tells so much more than a picture. Jeffrey, you were great! Big, big tone out of your 7 string. You have a great vocalist, too. Thanks for sharing it!

Jay

P.S. Hope you can share a full-length tune with us. That would be eye and ear candy!

jeffrey

Holy wow, thanks ya'll. :)

I plan on finishing it as soon as I can. It's just a lot of work piecing together footage. I don't have a lot of good footage of the vocalist in that song, so I'm going to have to get footage from other tunes and kind of crop it together.

Thanks for all the positive comments!

jeffrey

I like the tone alot. What kind of amp do you use?

I use a Rivera TBR-1SL, it's a rackmount stereo 60w head. I bought it used from a music store here in San Antonio for $300! It was a freakin' steal. Needed new tubes, but still a steal. :)

Signal processing wise, I use a TC Electronics G-Force and M-One. All effects you hear on everything I did in real-time to track. :)

jeffrey

I just love seeing our Balls in action (be it video or audio) -- tells so much more than a picture. Jeffrey, you were great! Big, big tone out of your 7 string. You have a great vocalist, too. Thanks for sharing it!

Jay

P.S. Hope you can share a full-length tune with us. That would be eye and ear candy!

Unfortunately we don't have that vocalist anymore. :(

Due to problems with his family, children, soon-to-be-divorced wife and job, he had to leave the band about two weeks ago. We are currently trying out new singers and had a few really good ones come by, so we are still really motivated!

Top Bottom