• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

phatduckk

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Please understand that Ernie Ball is the only guitar manufacturer to provide a “For Sale Or Trade” service. This service is also free of charge. It is expected that the rules are strictly adhered to by all posters who use this privilege.

The rules, set out below, have evolved over time at the collective request of fellow Forum members in an attempt to overcome issues that have arisen from time to time.

*Sellers, Buyers and Traders are to take full responsibility for their transactions. EB will not accept liability.
*Disputes will not be mediated nor resolved by EB or Moderators.

POSTING RULES:

1) Before posting an advert you will need a posting history of at least 25 previous posts throughout the Forum over a period of at least one month. Most importantly, you must be a contributing member of good standing in the forum community. In borderline cases, Moderators will review your posting history and will remove your advert if they deem necessary. 'Serial posting' in an attempt to obtain 25 posts in a short time period of time is not allowed.

2) Only EB/MM items may be advertised.

3) No advertising for a friend.

4) In the case of a sale, state the selling price.

5) Asking for payment by PayPal gift option is not allowed.

6) Do not link your post to an on-line auction (e.g. Ebay) or to any other media where you may have placed your advert.

7) No comments please. If you need to compliment, ask/answer questions, or negotiate then do so by private message.

8) Posts will expire after a month but you are at liberty to re-post your advert after that time if you wish.

9) Please delete posts when transactions have been finalized.

10) Please limit the number and size of photographs in your posts. Maximum of 5 photos per post (less is OK too). You can privately share more photos with interested buyers when they contact you.

Note: Failure to observe any of the above rules will result in automatic deletion of your posts and, in some cases, the possibility of being either temporarily or permanently banned.

Many thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bennyboy-UK

Hi there,

I'm selling my 1991 Music Man Silhouette is excellent condition with OHSC.

A previous owner was Derek Thurlby the British Pedal Steel and guitar Player.

Very attractive example in sunburst finish and has a very pretty figured Birdseye 6 bolt maple neck and fingerboard.

The action is very low and choke free.

The guitar is fitted with a pearloid scratchplate with three Dimarzio stacked single coil sized humbucker pickups which have a really satisfying fat tone to them, and are extremely quiet.

The tone pot includes a push/pull switch which splits the coils of the the stacked humbuckers, and reduces output and thins the sound out to be more traditionally stratty.

Inside the original hardshell case there are a couple of bonus items - the as-supplied Music Man strap and brochure.

The guitar weighs 7.8lbs.

£1,650 excluding delivery costs and after all fees.

UK sale preferred for convenience - however, I have shipped many guitars overseas so I can definitely arrange that.

Interested in Part Exchange trade for a 1990s Luke 1 or earlier Luke 2 - main criteria would be a nicely figured neck.

Any questions, please give me a shout :)

Best regards,
Ben.

53006077065_97a97e8e7e_o.jpg
53005695256_66c413fd3c_o.jpg
53006182873_5585b5fb47_o.jpg

53005695191_1448e023cb_o.jpg

53006077150_2dfb5e9afa_o.jpg

Last edited:

d_neufeld5150

Dark Roast majesty located in southeastern ohio 2875 plus shipping, two very tiny impressions i couldn't get to photo … someone buy this before my wife kills me lol shipped to lower 48 only

IMG_5882.jpeg

jazzyitalian

Selling my Albert Lee HH with Trem that I bought from Glory Days Music in 2015. It's in mint condition. Never played out. A closet beauty without a scratch. I'm a bass player first and foremost. What little time I spend playing electric guitar has been dedicated to my Axis Sport. It's regretful to say the least. But I would rather this go to someone that will play it.

There is one important note that needs to be made:
Shortly after receiving the guitar, I took it to John Browns Guitar Factory to have the rosewood neck (not the fretboard) refinished in the same polyurethane finish as the headstock and body. The result was exceptional. If you like the feel and look of a smooth poly neck, then this might be the right one for you.

Comes with the original MM wood and tolex case and all the candy you see in the photos. I'm even throwing in a 20" cord. I can take more pictures to anyone needing to see more. Asking $2,080 shipped to anywhere in the USA.

IMG_2296.jpg

IMG_2297.jpg

IMG_2298.jpg

IMG_2300.jpg

IMG_2299.jpg

IMG_2303.jpg

IMG_2304.jpg

Last edited:

dave1812

I‘m gonna have to sell one of my EBMMs sadly.
It‘s this Mint JP6 Neptune Blue from the PDN Neptune Blue Run in 2014.
It‘s got the Mahagony Body, Roasted Maple Neck with Rosewood Fretboard and Stainless Steel Frets.
It‘s also got the Piezo and comes equipped with DiMarzio Straploks.

The Guitar is for Sale for 3000€ in Germany.

p.jpg

p.jpg

p.jpg

p.jpg

Attachments

• 1697401046495.jpeg
    1697401046495.jpeg
    328.1 KB · Views: 1

jlf599

I need to get more pics (one is from Sweetwater, one is mine) but I'm just not bonding with my Plum Crazy Stingray.

This was a demo/B stock -- but in great shape.. Any interest from anyone here ? DM me if so!

Sweetwater said "There is an indentation on the lower treble side of the body's top. There are scratches on the pickguard as well." -- it's still in great shape.

D00324-front-xlarge.jpg
smaller 2023-03-11 22.10.03 copy.jpeg

Last edited:

soupcon

Selling my long pursued and rare blueburst Silhouette. these have the same finish as the steve morse guitars and also i believe they had poplar bodies. pickups are not original. in excellent- shape. 7.5 lbs ish and comes with non OHSC. $1050 shipped conus.

more images here
silhouettemain.jpeg

Last edited:

JoeTam

2012 Limited Edition PDN (Private Dealer Network) Steve Morse Y2D. Honeyburst color over quilted/birdseye maple cap, pau ferro board, beautiful roasted birdseye maple neck, stainless steel frets, mahogany body, OHSC.
Original TonePros locking bridge has been replaced with another TonePros locking bridge with roller saddles, and original black dome knobs replaced with Q-Parts black UFO knobs with acrylic tortoise shell inlay. Chrome Dunlop Dual design strap buttons added.

Will include or swap out bridge or knobs back to original if you prefer. $2700 shipped in the U.S.

This is an awesome guitar, but my hands are on the smaller side and I prefer shorter scale necks these days over the 25.5" scale.

20230519_170011.jpg

20220223_180908.jpg

20220223_180951.jpg

fzarlrgomt2ofij2toub.jpg

20220223_182226.jpg

Last edited:

jlf599

Sabre Guitar HH Tremolo – Diablo Blue

This is an amazing guitar but I find that I gravitate to my Axis and Reflex models more than anything else. I'm the only owner and bought it new from Pete DuBaldo (here's it's page at DuBaldo Music -- Ernie Ball Music Man Sabre Guitar - Diablo Blue - Flame - H01456 | DuBaldo Music Center)

It's hard to know what a fair/correct price is so I'm going to say $2600 shipped to the the continental US. Not really looking for trades.

RI6f0IK.jpg
p8OnN3I.jpg
NourNFM.jpg
Vy463DD.jpg
yzt6Jlw.jpg
o3FwiT4.jpg oBwzOYA.jpg

jlf599

Also, I made some videos showing it up close and also testing electronics if anyone is interested.

GlassMoon26

(UK) EBMM JP7 Fully Loaded (Black Sugar, Roasted Maple Neck), w/ Bareknuckle Juggernauts - £2700

Putting out tentative feelers for a sale of this - my JP7 in the limited edition Black Sugar finish with a BFR roasted maple neck, which has been modified with Bareknuckle Juggernaut pickups and a coil split on the tone knob - I still have the original pickups and could include them in the sale. I bought this from a fellow forum member here back in 2013, and it has never been gigged or used for anything other than playing/recording at home. It's not getting much use currently, so I'm interested to see if it appeals to anybody.

A UK sale would definitely be preferable for ease.

PXL_20230224_125243631 Large.jpeg

PXL_20230224_125255965 Large.jpeg

Last edited:

Sweat

New mint barely touched Sterling by MM Blood Orange Majesty, here is the Reverb link, 925.00 shipped to formites, Zelle only as payment

Top Bottom