• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

phatduckk

* Buyers and Sellers are to take full responsibility for their transactions. EB will not accept liability.
* Disputes will not be mediated nor resolved by EB or Moderators.

POSTING RULES:

1) Only EB/MM items please.

2) If you are offering a guitar for Trade, do not post here but in the For Sale thread.

3) Payment by PayPal gift option is not allowed.

4) No comments please. If you need ask/answer questions or negotiate then do so by private mail.

5) Posts will expire after a month but you are at liberty to re-post your advert after that time if you wish.

6) Please delete posts when transactions have been finalized.

Note: Failure to observe any of the above rules will result in automatic deletion of your post and, in some cases, the possibility of being either temporarily or permanently banned.

Last edited by a moderator:

dagolfdoc

All, hope this is allowed, if not, admin delete, and apologies. I posted on here this week and was almost scammed. Caught it right before I purchased. Please be careful, I’m happy to share all details, email addresses, etc. contact came through here.

Motherfuzzer

Hi everyone, I would like to find a black HH Albert Lee, like the one St. Vincent used before she got her guitar. Please let me know what’s out there. Thanks everyone.

DurbinKW

I have a Kensrue StingRay that I absolutely adore and would love to track down an extra set of the stock pickups… anyone have any leads??

Tmg

About a month ago it started that when I plug into the jack on my jp7, the output is weak, the tone knob doesn’t seem to work and the volume knob makes a scratchy or static sound. However, when I plug into the jack that uses the 9 volt battery for piezo, everything, all pickups and pots, works great still.

Now, a few days ago my JP6 started doing the same thing, weak output, noisy volume and tone knob doesn’t seem to work. My jp6 doesn’t have the piezo so I don’t have the other jack to check.

I’ve cleaned the pots but didn’t help any. However since all pickups and volume and tone knobs on my jp7 with piezo jack work great still, it couldn’t be the pots could it?
What is up with my guitars? I’ve had them since 2007-2008.
Thanks for any answers.

daneford

Looking for an older Albert Lee, ideally with a trem, figured Maple neck and board. Would be open to one with p90s.

Not really looking for a bfr, but am trying to find one that's more player priced.

Thanks!

GWDavis28

Any morse darklords out there?
The only one I know of is the one on Reverb.

Reach out to Rob, he was selling one a while ago, see link.

Good luck, Glenn |B)

ErnieJohn

hi all, looking for a Morse either original or Y2D (flame top ) in mint condition in Europe, thanks

Peter S

Ok sorry if WTB posts aren't allowed, but here's a little bit of a feeler as I'm still freeing up funds and I'm extremely cautious about procuring guitars in this manner but here goes:

Looking for 3 EBMM guitars:
  1. Original Ernie Ball Music Man Luke I in Pearl Blue
  2. Reissue Ernie Ball Music Man Luke I in Pearl Blue
  3. Ernie Ball Music Man Axis (Floyd Rose, will entertain any finish but I'm partial to quilted maple)

benit101

Hey all,
Probably a long shot, but I’m looking to buy an EBMM Stingray RS. Specifically the Sweetwater exclusive eclipse speaker finish.

🤞🏻

Top Bottom