• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

bovinehost

Administrator
*Buyers and Sellers are to take full responsibility for their transactions. EB will not accept liability.

*Disputes will not be mediated nor resolved by EB or Moderators.

POSTING RULES:

1) Only EB/MM items please.

2) If you are offering an item to trade then post in the "For Sale Or Trade" thread and not here.

3) Payment by PayPal gift option is not allowed.

4) No comments please and if you need ask/answer questions or negotiate then do so by private mail.

5) Posts will expire after a month but you are at liberty to re-post your advert after that time if you wish.

6) Please delete posts when transactions have been finalized.

Note: Failure to observe any of the above rules will result in automatic deletion of your post and, in some cases, the possibility of being either temporarily or permanently banned.

aguynamedben

I'm looking to buy a StingRay short-scale bass (passive) in the Raspberry Pearl color. I'd consider Starry Night too.

kevins

Looking for a pre-eb Sabre, any year, any condition, need a working truss rod and original electronics

Harrybass

Wanted: EBMM Stingray stock pickup.

I’m looking for an original pickup to go in a late 80s Stingray,

Thanks,

Golem

Sterling 5H ......

FYI that will be 2008 or later. 2007 and earlier, that exact same bass (except for the PG shape) was called the SR5.

Last edited:

2thewall

Short scale person seeks short scale Tim Commerford bass, will consider active or passive (just not passive aggressive).

Only just discovered that there was a short scale EBMM bass and super bummed I missed the TC SS StingRay.

Chris Charles

I'm looking to purchase a replacement pickguard or get a pickguard tracing for the Sterling by Musicman Stingray Ray34 CA I recently purchased second-hand.

The pickguard that came with the bass isn't original and the screw holes do not match up correctly with the screw holes on the body of the bass, therefore the screws don't go in properly to secure the pickguard to the body. The person I bought the bass from doesn't have the original pickguard and I can't find anyone selling a replacement. WD Music also doesn't even have a template for the Ray34 CA.

Does anyone have a spare one they would like to sell, or can anyone make a tracing of their Ray34 CA pickguard so I can send it to WD Music to cut me a custom pickguard?

Thanks,

Chris

ems15000

i was seeking my original relfex bass h,white, maple fretboard, (musicians friend creme binding) not black. unfortunately its not included in the pic.

balls1.jpg

Top Bottom