• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

EndoDoc

Thought I would share some stuff with you guys over the next few weeks.

Here is my JP BFR Family. Sorry about the coloring. The lighting sucks in this room.

img0208wh6.jpg

:)
Its a Blackburst, Walnut burst, Rubyburst and a Bahama Blue. All flamed.

ernie1966

Welcome aboard Doc!

This dude has a freakin' serious collection of Pet's (and others that we shall not speak of on this forum :p). I lurk over at the JP forum and know this guy is a serious collector.

Glad you made it over here.

I don't know if you heard the news, but we got some more Pets to collect. Along with the baritone BFR's there are some new finishes, Walnut Burst, Green and Purple, all available on the regular BFR's.

When you get the itch, Pete Dubaldo is the man to go to with all your Pet needs.

EndoDoc

Welcome aboard Doc!

This dude has a freakin' serious collection of Pet's (and others that we shall not speak of on this forum :p). I lurk over at the JP forum and know this guy is a serious collector.

Glad you made it over here.

I don't know if you heard the news, but we got some more Pets to collect. Along with the baritone BFR's there are some new finishes, Walnut Burst, Green and Purple, all available on the regular BFR's.

When you get the itch, Pete Dubaldo is the man to go to with all your Pet needs.

Yeah, I have been seeing pics on the JP forum and thought I would see what was going on over here. I view this site as a guest all the time, but I guess owning 19 EBMM guitars should qualify me as a EBMM forum member. I love my newbie title.

brasco68

Welcome....stellar collection! How many newbies show up with 19 EBMM axes?

You know how to make an impression my friend. :D

marduke

welcome aboard mate! :)
have seen alot of your guitars on JP forum, and leaves me in awe everytime i see them :) im happy with one EBMM let-alone 19 of them!! will have afew more on the cards this year though :D a couple of JP BFR's are on the list (jp7 in purple burst, and jp6 in tobacco burst, both quilt tops) and an ASS just for something a bit different, or a JP6 2008LE. :) damn its going to be an expensive year! :p all worth it though.

again welcome mate, hope you enjoy yourself here.

Last edited:

Crimson Sunset

but I guess owning 19 EBMM guitars should qualify me as a EBMM forum member. I love my newbie title.

Make sure you DON'T TELL ANYONE where you live :D

Welcome !

Those 4 JP6's look great hanging next to eachother.

Last edited:

PBGas

Wowzers! And I though I had problems owning a couple of BFRs!

Welcome and a great collection!

:)

Top Bottom