• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Philthy

I just want to give a shout out to JeffreyB and Ye Olde Music Shop in South Carolina.

I just picked Musicman # 6 - Bongo 5 HH Stealth (I know, I know....no pics = no bass. I'll get a pic of the Bongo and the rest of my EB MM family shortly) :D

Anyway, Ye Olde Music Shop is a great EB MM dealer. Fantastic service and great prices!!! You gotta check them out. They're my new "go to" shop for all my Musicman needs.

Ye Olde Music Shop | (843)747-0014 or 1-800-734-9199 | Charleston South Carolina | Guitars | Basses | Amps | Effects | Drums | Keyboards| School and Community Music Instruments

Thanks JeffreyB!!!!

Last edited:

JeffreyB

I'm messin' with Phil...that was the first Stealth Bongo sold through my store....what a cool bass! We just got in a Lava Pearl 4 string Bongo HH with black ice pickguard! Pics coming tonight on that bad boy!!!!

Philthy

Yeah, that Stealth Bongo is BAD A$$!!! I think all EB MM guitars and basses should be offered in Stealth finish....but that's just me.

So, as promise, here's a pick of my EB MM Family (The new Stealth is right there in the middle). :D

Last edited:

Philthy

Ohhhh.......a stealth 4 banger. Yeah, gotta hold off for a bit. Gotta wait for some time to go by so the wife kinda forgets I just got a new bass. Then I might be able to sneak another one in. :)

The Copperhead bronze is doing well. I love it. Plays great and looks fantastic. Got a lot of compliments on both aspects. Thanks again, Kristopher.

Philthy

16 to be EXACT. :p

But only 6 are EB Musicman Stingrays and Bongos, and that's what counts...right?

Divorce???........NEVER!!!! The wife LOVES bass. :rolleyes: Especially Ernie Ball basses. Doesn't everyone's wife?

Top Bottom