• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

EndoDoc

Can't wait. Love the finish. Did not know they would be out so soon. Tracked it tonight. Almost here.

whitestrat

settle whitestrat, our LE silo specials will be here one day!

You know Rob, I can hardly wait. I was playing some strats I own the past few nights and I couldn't help but realise something doesn't feel right. I didn't quite get what it was UNTIL I picked up the 20th. It's the neck. The profile, radius and construction are perfect for me. Problem is, I don't have any single coils on EBMM guitars now, and the Silo spec is my ONLY hope...

And I'm a single coil junkie... The 20th stock pups are just enough to sort my cravings for now, but still it's not a single coil. Hence the diversion to strats!!!:p

emkey

oh, I'm really curious about that 08 LE! Can't wait for some pictures, because as some said above, without pics there is no guitar!

MusicManJP6

I'm not one for gold hardware, but it is passable on the LE 08 JP... Congrats! I saw the eBay pics on the JP forum and it looks cool! I'm sure your own pics will be much better. Take it outside on a cloudy day and you're golden (pun intended)!

petruccirocks02

You know Rob, I can hardly wait. I was playing some strats I own the past few nights and I couldn't help but realise something doesn't feel right. I didn't quite get what it was UNTIL I picked up the 20th. It's the neck. The profile, radius and construction are perfect for me. Problem is, I don't have any single coils on EBMM guitars now, and the Silo spec is my ONLY hope...

And I'm a single coil junkie... The 20th stock pups are just enough to sort my cravings for now, but still it's not a single coil. Hence the diversion to strats!!!:p

Coil tap that baby! I'm sure it would sound phenomenal. :)

-Phil

MusicManJP6

Well, I thought of it, but coil taps don't exactly sound like single coils... AND, that circuit board on the 20th I got from you doesn't allow adding a coil tap pot...:p

that's the same problem I ran into when trying to add a coil tap to my JP... I would have done it otherwise!

Top Bottom