• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

papazach

Im thinking of purchasing an ebmm jp6 from Marc's guitar shop, and i would like your opinion about his store;).Has anyone bought anything from him?What were your impressions?Is he fully reliable?;)

Thanks in advance!! :D:D

Ripper

Okay, remembered this one. Was considering buying from them when I was briefly in States.. I dont think there's any problem. Webpage look impressive, fast. Shops with worst webpage have been providing me tip-top service and pricing, this one should not be any problem. Stocks look a bit limited though. Y2D looks good!

Marcus2

I live about 2 hours away from his shop.

I bought my Petrucci BFR from him.

My experience was great. He and his employees are professional and I thought very honest.

His customer service was good, too.

Based on my experience, I'd recommend him and go back for future purchases.

Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Marcus2 (and no, despite the same name, I am NOT Marc of Marc's guitars)

papazach

Hehe for a second i though you were Marc himself because of your nick:p:p

I want to purchase the Le Jp6 08' model.I ve never bought ''electronically'' a guitar before and i would appreciate any help and advice.

I should ask him to send me photos and the serial number of the guitar huh?
Is there anything else i should be informed about to secure the whole thing?:confused:

Sorry for the offtopic question but i am a bit at a loss and i plan to make the order pretty soon.:eek:

Thanks in advance!:rolleyes:;);)

kneeoh

Just to be sure.... you are located in the US? I only ask because we get a fair number of people wondering if they can purchase a guitar online from the US when they live in other countries.

Last edited:

papazach

A Us credit card will be billed and the guitar will be shipped to Washington at my brother.So i am legit, aren't I?;)

Currently i live in Europe but my brother will bring it to me in 1,5 month.:cool:

marshalldsl98

HAHA ! this is so cool! I actually work at Marc's, i saw this thread and thought no f'n way.

I assume your looking at the mystic dream jp6 with piezo we have in, unfortunately i might have bad news as Marc and Steve are at a guitar show in Austin this week, and they brought most of the high end inventory with them, so the JP6 may not be returning.

If your interested in it though i can give him a call and tell him to hold on to it.

Top Bottom