• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Astrofreq

Hey guys, I thought of a cool idea today. (Feel free to delete this or yell at me if this is somehow inappropriate).

In honor of Big Poppa, everyone hero, I thought it would be great to have a lookalike contest. I'll send the winner 3 packs of Super Slinkies. This could be a fun little contest in the spirit of menwholooklikekennyrogers.com

------------------------------
Rules
1. No photoshopped pictures.
2. Nobody you know.
3. Must be a photo taken by you. No hunting the internet for pics. (To prove it is taken by you, your hand must be in the foreground with devil fingers sign.)

Deadline is 1 month from today. July 10th. At that time, we will have a poll or something. We'll figure out that later. Break out your cameras and let the hunt begin!

EBQUILTKING

:D

the owner of this co. is gonna go for this?

he must have a good sence of humor...lol

Astrofreq

BP has a great sense of humor.

BP, if you don't like this idea, just say. I think the world of you and thought this might be fun.

Pittman75

Not a lookalike, but I figured I'd start it off with a laugh. Stolen from JP forums:

jpfartym5.jpg

midopa

good luck. bp's so pimp status now you're gonna need models or somehting for look alikes

TwAn

Does this count??

Essen2006.jpg

Sorry 'bout the Non-EBMM... But I don't take my good guitars on summer camp with all those kids... I'm not a fool... :D

DrBob

Right, I'll get a pic of me later, but I think I'm gonna have to go for the 'Before the weight loss' BP category, the lads looking too slinky for me to mimic these days :(

Top Bottom