• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

meenahga

It may not be my place, but I would like to ask all fellow forumites to please stop filling up the for sale thread with comments. On the last page of the thread, there are currently 7 postings, only 1 of which is an actual for sale post. I for one really appreciate BP for allowing us this bandwidth with a for sale thread. It is a privelege. Let's not abuse it. We have been asked us in the past to refrain from irrelevant comments on that particular thread, so please let's abide by these wishes. Thanks.

Happy New Year!

Big Poppa

I have asked nicely so many times only to be ignored..I still get pmmed regularly inspite of my signature and history..last night I got a PM wanting detailed information regarding EVH....Happy new year

mesavox

You know... I would look through the BFR pics thread and see that first Amethyst Burst JP6 and think... man.. that is the one... The top, the blond streaks in the fretboard...

Before I know it... there it is in the for sale thread. I now own it.

I look in the for sale thread all the time. I want to see pics of cool guitars, and maybe find something that I might think I'd never find there someday. I for one would like to see it stay open. I REALLY hope people read this thread, and BP's post in that thread, and take it to heart.

Happy New Year all... :)

Sweat

What everyone else has said, BP has asked numerous times to leave it alone but to many dont listen, and then no one cleans there mess up either, dont reply sold just delete the damn post, tis a pet peave of mine, it will be ashame if it doe get closed due to others ignorance.

guitarman23

I have asked nicely so many times only to be ignored..I still get pmmed regularly inspite of my signature and history..last night I got a PM wanting detailed information regarding EVH....Happy new year

BP, make your signature HUGE & i mean HUGE! with big red letters :D

Top Bottom