• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

bkrumme

There's probably a thread like this somewhere, but I'll start one and see where it goes. Let's see what we can come up with.

What would the specs be of your DREAM EBMM guitar? It could be anything past, present, or non-existent.

Here's mine:

JP6 and/or JP7. Dargie Delight BURST. I think that would look sick, DD in the middle bursting to black around the edges. All Mahogany body. Painted Mahogany neck (BFR). Ebony fretboard, scalloped on the last 7 frets. BFR electronics PLUS coil taps on either pickup so I can have some nice single coil sounds or single+hum sounds.

emanon

Axis SS with 3 MM90s, black finish, maple fretboard, trem, and more of a sleek layout of the controls as opposed to the strait line that they are in currently.

D.K.

Silo or Silo special BFR (with Alder Body, mahog tone block, maple neck and flame maple top), vintage SSS pickup config, trem, piezo, and a white see through burst, that gets darker to the sides of the top, and whiter to the middle.

Other than that, I have all the dream guitars already - all hail EBMM!!!!

Last edited:

luv

White or buttercream axis supersport HH vintage trem...with black binding, chrome knobs, maple/maple with natty headstock and arm contour.

fogman

i've got mine.
but i'm getting another one and
another one
and
another one
and
another....

NoUse121

A black Cherry Burst Axis SS hard tail with cream binding, a rosewood neck / fingerboard & matching headstock, mahogany body, quilted maple top, 3 way toggle switch located in the upper horn much like a LP, Black & Cream Dimarzio Tone Zone in the bridge / Dimarzio PAF 36th Anniversary in the neck, a single volume pot w/ coil tap for the pickups, chrome standard Music Man hardware and a chrome volume nob, a Neutrik input Jack, and dunlop strap locks. I think that would do it. As you can see I have put no thought into this. :D

zombi

I almost have mine. According to ebmm specs, my dream guitar would be autumn redburst, silo spec with rosewood fretboard, matching hs, trem, piezo and white pearloid pickguard. My ACTUAL dream ebmm would be autumn redburst silo special with an EBONY fretboard, matching hs, white pearl button tuners, straplocks, white pearloid pickguard in a double hum set up with black pickups (d-sonic bridge and air norton neck) a 3 way switch, piezo and trem. I would also take either setup in burnt apple! If these were available, I'd probably buy three. A live one, a studio one and one to keep mint mint mint...

Last edited:

fogman

Wait!!!! There is actually one thing that doesn't exist at the moment which I think would be the ultimate!

A 25th Anniversay Music Man guitar with a flame Koa or Mahoganny top and gold hardware.
It couldn't possibly get any better than that.

kissmyaxe

20th Silo in Y2d Purple Sunset all rosewood neck matching headstock, JP7 Blackburst black hardware all ebony neck

brasco68

I think I fancy a full semi Axis, totally hollow with a big-ass tone block.... and a bigsby...

I wonder how cool that would look?

Outside of the looks...I bet it would sound like a Gretsch on steroids!

My A.S.S. is the closest thing I've had to my dream guitar...it fits me like a glove and is a joy to play...and looks as good as it sounds!

DaPatrooch

Here's what I've been dreaming about lately:

Silo Special with Mahogany Tone Block and quilted maple top in Tobacco Burst. Back routed with 2 humbuckers (in other words, no pickguard), a Dimarzio Tone Zone and Air Norton. Single volume knob, 3 way toggle, rosewood fretboard, matching headstock. The rest is stock Silo Special stuff, as far as neck, bridge, etc. go.

slukather

My dream EBMM guitar would have to be the original Luke 1, the Luke 2 is an awesome guitar, but l just love my Luke 1. Plays great, sounds awesome.

Scott.

sinner

There's probably a thread like this somewhere, but I'll start one and see where it goes. Let's see what we can come up with.

What would the specs be of your DREAM EBMM guitar? It could be anything past, present, or non-existent.

Here's mine:

JP6 and/or JP7. Dargie Delight BURST. I think that would look sick, DD in the middle bursting to black around the edges. All Mahogany body. Painted Mahogany neck (BFR). Ebony fretboard, scalloped on the last 7 frets. BFR electronics PLUS coil taps on either pickup so I can have some nice single coil sounds or single+hum sounds.

You know what I like, do you? ;) Pet 7 BFR in trans white + all rosewood neck.. Neverending hard on! I wish to have AXIS in 7 string version with this graphic (this is ultrasonograph foto of my son, during my wife's pregnancy - hi is 4monts now with us)

Dziecie.jpg

thats all...

...for today ;)

Top Bottom