• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Headstock

I would love to see as many different pics of D-purpleburst Morses as possible :)

catdaddy

Are visions of that nicely priced D-purpleburst we talked about the other week still dancing in your head? I looked and it's still on the website.

Headstock

Are visions of that nicely priced D-purpleburst we talked about the other week still dancing in your head? I looked and it's still on the website.
It is :p but I am leaning towards hanging out for a used purple sunburst though, had one of these and sold it...

PeteDuBaldo

large.jpg

large.jpg

DSCN0001.jpg

I've got a more in the camera at the store, will grab them in the morning.

Headstock

So in some of the photos the purple is more prominent(brasco68's pics) - looks like paint where in others it looks like it is more translucent, like it is stained(Dubaldo's in store pic with the Beller's tag on it ). Are these natural variations or are they the result of a change in the finishing process mid production ? Then the fogman's pics from wildwest seem to be a mix of the 2?
I suspect a lot of it is variation of the photos and photographer skill...

Last edited:

ScoobySteve

The more and more I see it, the more and more I'm liking it. Especially the quilt top. Unfortunately this is the only EBMM I've never gotten to play, thanks to Los Angeles' cookie cutter demand, and would love to see this one in action.

The pups configuration is a "bit" new to me though.

Top Bottom