• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

bassmonkeee

I have come to the conclusion that I simply don't get along with the 5H Bongo as much as I like the HH and SH configurations. I've tried different strings, I've tried different amps, I've tried it live and in the studio. For 5 strings, I simply prefer having a neck pickup and the 4 band EQ. At the same time, the thought of not having a Dargie makes me weep.

So, I was wondering if anyone who has a multiple pickup Bongo that's also a Dargie would be interested in a swap for the 5H. To the best of my knowledge, there are only two 5H Dargie Bongos in the wild. So, this is a fairly rare beast.

There are only a couple of different things that I'm interested in trading for:

Dargie Bongos 4 and 5 string with either HH, or SH configs

Perhaps an SH 20th Anniversary 5 string Stingray

A BFR Bongo with the rosewood neck (a boy can dream)

A Big Al (again--a boy can dream)

5HDargiefull.JPG

5HDargie3q2.JPG

5HDargiebackfull.JPG

5HDargiebodyback.jpg

5HDargieheadstock.JPG

I also reserve the right to get cold feet and change my mind (ask Jack! :D)

HeavyDuty

I have come to the conclusion that I simply don't get along with the 5H Bongo as much as I like the HH and SH configurations. I've tried different strings, I've tried different amps, I've tried it live and in the studio. For 5 strings, I simply prefer having a neck pickup and the 4 band EQ. At the same time, the thought of not having a Dargie makes me weep.

So, I was wondering if anyone who has a multiple pickup Bongo that's also a Dargie would be interested in a swap for the 5H. To the best of my knowledge, there are only two 5H Dargie Bongos in the wild. So, this is a fairly rare beast.

There are only a couple of different things that I'm interested in trading for:

Dargie Bongos 4 and 5 string with either HH, or SH configs

Perhaps an SH 20th Anniversary 5 string Stingray

A BFR Bongo with the rosewood neck (a boy can dream)

A Big Al (again--a boy can dream)

5HDargiefull.JPG

Sweet bass, but you may want to sell it and use the money to jack up the left side of your house. It's leaning.

Top Bottom