• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Tyrone

Planet Waves Chromatic Tuner

about $20 less expensive than the BOSS TU2. Doesn't seem as tough, though it could survive a fall it would show some dings but not completely fall apart. More tuning modes than the BOSS (strobe/sweep). True bypass. I think it's more attractive than the BOSS, but more importantly it's a good tuner. The strobe feature is really accurate.

539720.jpg

p5string

I've got one also. Works well. However, you can't see the display if you are playing outside during the day. I also have the Boss TU2 and actually prefer the Boss.

snowbum

Nice... I will be curious to see how that holds up... I hope well for you!

I have the F*nd%r tuner after my boss died... yep actually had a boss tu-2 die... and I am so anal about my gear.... If Ernie Ball made a tuner I would own 3 because it would be the best. :)

Tyrone

I've got one also. Works well. However, you can't see the display if you are playing outside during the day. I also have the Boss TU2 and actually prefer the Boss.

I may have to rig up a form of sun blocker to use it in the daylight. I'm doing a college tour in the fall and I'm sure a lot of those dates will be outside.

nicjimbass

I also have one of these and echo what everyone else has already said.... great tuner!

the unrepentant

I have a korg DT-10, it's been thrown accross stages, chucked about, lugged around in gig bags/cable bags, kicked, stomped on, had a full pint of coke spilt on it etc etc and it's still fine! And what's more, it's korg, so it works well ;)

MrMusashi

i prefer the solid switch on the boss to the korgs.. that lil button that sticks out doesnt like being stepped on by accident ;)

that said, the korg tuners are better than the tu-2.. in my righteous internet opinion of course ;)

MrM

Top Bottom