• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stupek

Hi Everybody,

Do you know what is my Silhuette's "birth date"? :)
Serial number: G20942
Unfortunately I didn't find any info on the web, and the MusicMan team is not responding to my mail - I sent it about one month ago... :)

Many thanks in advance,

Stupek

A.J.

Stupek

Your guitar was completed on September 17th, 2002.

soportepomelo

how do you know?
my babys serial are G40399 axis and G22150
can u tellme my babys birthday dates?
regards!:):):)

blakelock

armchair moderating aside, i don't think you're correct. that thread is dedicated to people posting their serial numbers. it doesn't seem to give any info on how to use your serial number in order to determine build date, which is what i, and the original poster, would like to do.

so, while i'm at it, my serial is E36957 (EBMM). how can i find out when this bass was built?

cheers,
blakelock

bkrumme

armchair moderating aside, i don't think you're correct. that thread is dedicated to people posting their serial numbers. it doesn't seem to give any info on how to use your serial number in order to determine build date, which is what i, and the original poster, would like to do.

so, while i'm at it, my serial is E36957 (EBMM). how can i find out when this bass was built?

cheers,
blakelock

There is a Customer Service representative from Music Man who responds to the posts in that thread with the build date. The thread was intended originally as a place for "safekeeping" of serial numbers, but you can get the info you seek there as well.

PeteDuBaldo

blackelock, there isn't a way to figure out the build date from the serial number unless EB looks it up. The serial number plates are in a bin and whatever plate happens to be on top is the winner when they put your instrument together!

blakelock

Thats the last time I reply to one of those posts... geez. :rolleyes:

ooops, i see now that after a few dozen pages, people started using that thread for serial # queries. thanks for the info.

sorry browndog, i can't believe i became "that guy". the one that instantly posts before really doing the legwork...:eek:...

Mcoren

Hi to all. I have to buy a used stingray 4. Thecserial number is E00366. Someone could help me to discover year of production and caracteristics?. Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom