• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

syciprider

There were quite a few ordered through here. Let's see who has these instruments now in the wake of the second run.

Please post what you have. For owners of used instruments, please post the previous owners also (if known)

Me: Bongo 4HP (which according to numbers released by EBMM, is the only one in the entire universe). Original owner. I have better playing basses, but I am keeping this one for life.

markbass99

Bongo 5 HS formerly owned by Strummer.
Bongo 5 H formerly owned by bassmonkeee.

I was thinking that Jack was a badass because he has two DD1's but I was reading through some old Dargie threads and noticed that Biker4Him had three DD1's at one time and just got a huge DD2 Bongo sixer. Did Biker4Him hang on to those DD's? I couldn't tell from looking through the posts.

Last edited:

mynan

I was thinking that Jack was a badass because he has two DD1's but I was reading through some old Dargie threads and noticed that Biker4Him had three DD1's at one time and just got a huge DD2 Bongo sixer. Did Biker4Him hang on to those DD's? I couldn't tell from looking through the posts.

I think RitchieDarling has the record...not sure how many there were, but I think it was close to ten.

mmbassplayer

1 Stingray 4 H... Non-matched Headstock. Not sure if he was the original owner it came from Brad (Bdgotch). Great bass that rarely gets played due to my 30th and Big Al. JOSH

bovinehost

Administrator
1 Stingray 4 H... Non-matched Headstock. Not sure if he was the original owner it came from Brad (Bdgotch). Great bass that rarely gets played due to my 30th and Big Al. JOSH

jeremybassofjustice.jpg

Does it look a little bit like this one?

Manfloozy

Dargie Delight Stingray HH Unlined Fretless... I am the second owner. I don't believe the first owner was a forumite, but he bought it from the Hollywood GC if I am not mistaken.

syciprider

Yup Ritchie Darling and another forumite both had an insane number of Dargies (I think it was Eggman?)

Eggman

Yup Ritchie Darling and another forumite both had an insane number of Dargies (I think it was Eggman?)

Indeed, 'twas I. I have had about 6 over time, maybe more. At least 4 or 5 at one time. I would have to go back to the picture archive to be sure.

markbass99

Bongo 5 HS formerly owned by Strummer, who in turn bought it second hand from Biker4Him.

Ok, I want to play. I'm the future owner of a DD I Bongo 5 HS, originally owned by Biker4Him, then Strummer, then Bovinehost. This is starting to look like a DD genealogy study.

Really? I honestly thought you liked the HS, put I guess you like the H better? Me too! Good for markbass99, I hope he paid you good!

I don't think Jack ever met a Dargie he didn't like. As far as the price, that's up to Jack to disclose but lets just say that since I missed the order window for the original Dargie's the price has risen substantially. Which is appropriate since there were only 12 Bongo fivers made in the universe in this motif. And Jack doesn't accept American Express, but he does accept Bongo fiver(s) as legal tender. :D

Top Bottom